BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
FIRST OF MOST OF ALL

TO YOU DO I BOW QUEEN

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE

I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER OUR ANCESTORS AND THE HEAVENLY MOTHER WHO HAS MANIFESTED THRU U

SO MANY HAVE ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO LEAD A CLASS

WHEN I FIRST CAME TO DESTEE I WAS LOOKING FOR MYSELF. NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND HER, AND I AM A BETTER ME I AM READY TO TEACH A CLASS..

I THINK ONE THING I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IS TO BRIDGE THE GAP THAT IS APPARENT... IN THE OLD SKOOL AND NEW SKOOL...

I THINK EVERY CYCLE OR GENERATION HAS A GAP TO BE BRIDGED

I HAVE DONE THAT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL...

I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED A BOND.. WITH U... WITH JAMES.. WITH OSIRIS... WITH KEITA... WITH SISTER QUEEN T, OLD SOUL, LIL PEA, PURPLE MOONS...

WHAT THIS PROVES .... AT THE END OF THE DAY

LAUREN IS STILL A LOUD MOUTH SISTER THAT LOVES US AND WOULD DIE FOR US....

OUR GENERATION IS NOT THE WE SHALL OVERCOME WITH A FLOWER OR PROTEST OR RALLEY...

NEEDLESS TO SAY.... WE COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER.. BECAUSE THE ABOVE AND IF I HAVE LEFT ANYONE OUT I APOLOGIZE JUST A POINE IM MAKING HERE.....

I LOOK TO THE GENERATION ABOVE FOR THE PARENTAL BOND.....

I LOOK TO MY GENERATION TO PRESERVE U AND ADD TO IT.....

I LOOK TO THE FUTURE FOR COMPLETE UNITY AND UNDERSTANDING..

IF U TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW OUR GENERATION

AS WE HAVE PROVED HERE

WE CAN ALL FIND THE COMMON LOVE THAT EVERYTHING WAS BUILT ON...

I WANTED TO THANK CHEIF ELDER OSIRIS AND BROTHER KEITA FOR BEING THE ACCEPTANCE THAT I NEEDED WHEN I WAS IN SEARCH OF MY DIVINE MIND....

THE PERSON THAT MAKES U A BETTER U .. THAT'S UR TEACHER.....

MANY THANKS.......

AND IF THERE IS A LINK THAT I NEED TO FOLLOW AS FAR AS SUBMITTING CONTENT.... ETC .. PLEASE ADVISE......

AS ALWAYS

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

HOTEP

Thats wonderful Sister Miss Lady!:great::great::great:

I would love to sit at your feet and listen to all you have to share. I doubt you'd have any problems getting a class started. As long as i've been here, i don't think anyone has ever been denied the opportunity to hold a class.

I will lay in the cut and watch for your annoucement of such. It will be wonderful! I'll be looking forward to bridging some Ancestral gaps!

Love you too Sister!:luvv:

:heart:

FIRST OF MOST OF ALL

TO YOU DO I BOW QUEEN

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE

I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER OUR ANCESTORS AND THE HEAVENLY MOTHER WHO HAS MANIFESTED THRU U

SO MANY HAVE ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO LEAD A CLASS

WHEN I FIRST CAME TO DESTEE I WAS LOOKING FOR MYSELF. NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND HER, AND I AM A BETTER ME I AM READY TO TEACH A CLASS..

I THINK ONE THING I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH IS TO BRIDGE THE GAP THAT IS APPARENT... IN THE OLD SKOOL AND NEW SKOOL...

I THINK EVERY CYCLE OR GENERATION HAS A GAP TO BE BRIDGED

I HAVE DONE THAT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL...

I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED A BOND.. WITH U... WITH JAMES.. WITH OSIRIS... WITH KEITA... WITH SISTER QUEEN T, OLD SOUL, LIL PEA, PURPLE MOONS...

WHAT THIS PROVES .... AT THE END OF THE DAY

LAUREN IS STILL A LOUD MOUTH SISTER THAT LOVES US AND WOULD DIE FOR US....

OUR GENERATION IS NOT THE WE SHALL OVERCOME WITH A FLOWER OR PROTEST OR RALLEY...

NEEDLESS TO SAY.... WE COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER.. BECAUSE THE ABOVE AND IF I HAVE LEFT ANYONE OUT I APOLOGIZE JUST A POINE IM MAKING HERE.....

I LOOK TO THE GENERATION ABOVE FOR THE PARENTAL BOND.....

I LOOK TO MY GENERATION TO PRESERVE U AND ADD TO IT.....

I LOOK TO THE FUTURE FOR COMPLETE UNITY AND UNDERSTANDING..

IF U TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW OUR GENERATION

AS WE HAVE PROVED HERE

WE CAN ALL FIND THE COMMON LOVE THAT EVERYTHING WAS BUILT ON...

I WANTED TO THANK CHEIF ELDER OSIRIS AND BROTHER KEITA FOR BEING THE ACCEPTANCE THAT I NEEDED WHEN I WAS IN SEARCH OF MY DIVINE MIND....

THE PERSON THAT MAKES U A BETTER U .. THAT'S UR TEACHER.....

MANY THANKS.......

AND IF THERE IS A LINK THAT I NEED TO FOLLOW AS FAR AS SUBMITTING CONTENT.... ETC .. PLEASE ADVISE......

AS ALWAYS

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

HOTEP

Sister Miss Lady ... bless your sweet heart ... this is wonderful !!!!

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but as always, things are krazee for me.

Yes Sister ... just visit this thread ... Teach Your Own Class ... and post to it, giving us the title and description of your class, as well as the day and time you'd like it to be. The "Teach Your Own Class" thread will explain all of this in detail (i hope) ... :)

Of course though, if you have any questions, just ask!

I'm looking forward to sitting in on your class! :teach:

Much Much Love and Peace Sister!

Destee

Sister Miss Lady ... bless your sweet heart ... this is wonderful !!!!

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but as always, things are krazee for me.

Yes Sister ... just visit this thread ... Teach Your Own Class ... and post to it, giving us the title and description of your class, as well as the day and time you'd like it to be. The "Teach Your Own Class" thread will explain all of this in detail (i hope) ... :)

Of course though, if you have any questions, just ask!

I'm looking forward to sitting in on your class! :teach:

Much Much Love and Peace Sister!

Destee

Hotep Sister Destee:

Preparing for this....

Honor'd to do this here at Destee...

Since I am a member of the templeofhiphop and will be joining the stop the violence movement and traveling with them I will get back at what times I can make this happen....

Will read through the thread and rules etc... lrn to use the mic and web cam...

I'm hopin to get the youth in on this .....

my nephews and sons are down....

Thank you Sister Destee....

One Love

and Thank you SisterPurpleMoons.....

we are all very lucky to have such strong sisters available to us ...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Hotep Sister Destee:

Preparing for this....

Honor'd to do this here at Destee...

Since I am a member of the templeofhiphop and will be joining the stop the violence movement and traveling with them I will get back at what times I can make this happen....
Will read through the thread and rules etc... lrn to use the mic and web cam...

I'm hopin to get the youth in on this .....

my nephews and sons are down....

Thank you Sister Destee....

One Love

and Thank you SisterPurpleMoons.....

we are all very lucky to have such strong sisters available to us ...

Miss Lady,

We really need this and I am glad that you are stepping up, but why are you ignoring me, my sister friend, if I may ask, but please don't feel obligated to answer, k?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back