Black Poetry : Dear Fellow Poets

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by GYPSYMAN, Sep 4, 2001.

1. GYPSYMAN

GYPSYMAN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    hello,

I sat my kool-aid out on the steps and it began
    to rain arsenic tainted droplets... I snatched my cold cup
    not knowing the danger and sipped...gulped and swallowed.

I went to Lake Dallas and used the best bait and snatched
    perch, trout and bass out... one after another... later they would discover mercury in all these breeds...after I greased at my own fish fry complete with collards and cornbread.

I had me a juicy *** burger the other day...the day before a fat steak in teriyaki marinade...today they say Mad Cow has arrived in the U.S.A....my barbecue pit's still smokin'...empty....too late.

I shot by Popeyes ..didnt have no spinach neither...had the eight piece bucket for eight ninety nine... with a side of salmonella I heard .....at eight a.m. on channel eight...right after I woke up hungry and ate... that last leg for breakfast.

now Im down here in Texas.... dying.....

....whatchu doin ??

On A Continuous Journey
    Gypsyman

2. Natasha

Natasha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    nice ...I think my tummy hurts

I'll tell you what I'm doing ...after that I'm becoming a vegitarian !!!!

living vicariously through your words ! :x:

3. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    Gyps

what Natasha said but been that way for the last 6 yrs, but still gotta look out for those abnormal chemicals and thangs...... Pray fo ya eat

One

4. N2urSoul

N2urSoul Well-Known Member MEMBER

Director, Community Employment Strategies
    Ratings:
    +1
    Okay ... Okay ... Okay

While me & my Suzuki are enjoyin' a hella long ride
    on a smooth stretch of freeway just the other night... I caught a news flash swayin' amongst the pattern of green grass like shear wind forcin' thoughts underneath my tight *** helmut...

Those mind blowin' captions read figures and stats of facts that my cruisin' *** just can't keep ignorin'...

80% of all M o t o r c y c l e accidents result in injuries or death!

Even while I believe that in my conscious-- I know all of this **** ... don't ask me why -- I just keep on ridin' ... hopin' that I won't be that 1 -- someone -- today who just happend to
    "lay my bike down side ways" ...

Is it accidental that I'm joy ridin' accident free?

The only freak of nature that I've actually seen is when my homeboy got caught up ridin' with another chic on the back of his bike ... yes, you read this **** right ... I'm talkin' busted, straight up, all just the other night...

Oh my goodness ya'll check dis out heah...

That night I'm sure he wished never happend ... Everybody told him -- "Neegro pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee, you's an ACCIDENT waitin' to happen" ...!!

But he didn't take heed to nare one of his boys, nor did he take any advice from me...

... you see, my homeboy's old lady was out on the town --
    she and her girls seen all of us RUFF RYDERS rollin' 15 deep
    straight through the cobblestoned streets of downtown

When we all decided to stop for a bite at a local eatery ...
    homeboy's old lady was directly in full view of his "two-timin' scenery" ... and she got to clownin' on him somethin' fierce...
    -- what a mess! -- Oh my!~ Like I said before, he was an accident just waitin' to happen!! Ya'll feelin' me?!

You see, they say that 80% of all motorcycle accidents result in injury or death ... but I wonder if those stats include any facts and figures on relationship benders ... the kind where brothas are caught creepin' and ridin' females other than their mates on the back seat of their bikes ... I say it's all relatively relative...

Some men are just ACCIDENT PRONE! :lol:

5. GYPSYMAN

GYPSYMAN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    poets

...didn't mean to make no stomachs hurt ...but I as well am trying to move more and more towards a Vegan lifestyle...wish me luck...and any suggestions would be appreciated.....N2....heed the warnings u receive....4 real...and it sounds like u r really gettin' them......peace....thanks Natasha...UbZo....Sherykah.....and Enn two...for the read.

much love
    g-man