Dear Destee do you ban everyone whom does not agree with u?

RED

I ENJOYED YOUR COMMENT

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO COMMENT ON THEIR FAMILY SO BE IT

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU NAME CALLING IS STUPID

EVERYBODY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND AND SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU DO

YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND BUT WHEN THEY DON'T JUST MOVE ON IF THEY DON'T GET IT

FOR THE RECORD IF I CALL SOMEONE A NAME THAT MEANS I'M TRYING TO DRAW THEM OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE I CAN.......................

DANG I LET YOU INTO MY STREET STRATEGY

BECAUSE RED

WE NEED MORE OF YOU

ANUK_AUSAR said:
While I certainly agree with the sentiment shared above, I can't ignore the *many* members of strong opinions, such as Omowale and Music Producer who, rather than directly confronting those with whom they have disagreements, start innumerable threads in a diffuse way to subvert the opinions of others.

When those others respond directly in those threads, they are seen as a "threat to unity" or some other totalitarian language.

I will remember this moment, and many others I've seen on this board, as proofs of the GAPING GULF between African people, here and elsewhere, because of the European innovations of RHETORIC and ISONOMIA (local, as opposed to universal, rules, established on the power of tribal heads rather than the common good).

MUSIC PRODUCER has slung profuse and dense MUD upon the names of members of the AAS on this board, and upon their leader, who is a ACTUAL AGENT of Black Unity, who has strived for 30 years to galvanize the Yoruba, Akan and KAMITIC communities into a common spiritual and political power.

MUSIC PRODUCER, has given us repitition of scripture, and revision of the Dogon teachings, on a message board, and theories that members of this board are HERETICS, and LIARS, and CIA AGENTS.

None of this seems to matter to Destee. Yet, when the ideas of NEELY FULLER were critically analyzed in a like manner, SAM was accused of being disrespectful, as if FULLER is a respected African Elder, but RA UN NEFER AMEN is not.

Similarly, OMOWALE seems to enjoy some sort of pretentious authority on this board, and never fails to attribute this to his PATRONAGE, or to his RESPECTFUL manner.

And yet, his "respectful opinions" have endeavored to criticize RA UN NEFER AMEN as a plagiarist, and as an inferior metaphysician, and as a LIAR, over and over again on this board.

Were so many threads started about NEELY FULLER, it is doubtful they would have lasted.

And finally, this Omowale person has been disproved, by SO MANY CRITERIA of historiography, on his ideas about history, including:

-The discontinuity of the Kamitic and later African societies, by citation of Chiekh Anta Diop, when the whole work of DIOP was to make such a thesis untenable

-The "Moorish" nationality or ethnicity of Omar ibn Said, or of Senegalese people, period, by the authority of a Christian evangelical website

-A "Hellenic" character for the Roman West, absent in the Byzantine East, by the time of that empire's suzerainty over the Ethiopian Orthodox Church (even though the *Roman Emperor* established Constantinople the SAME YEAR that the EOC was officiated)

And so, so many other points.

All this has been overlooked because of the "peacable" (or cautious) nature of this poster. If a white person were to come on the board, and espouse subsequent historical untruths, we might wonder how they would fare under the administrative jurisprudence.

I don't believe in politics, but instead, the triumph and regency of TRUTH.

I held off my support for this site until I saw some equity in the administrative practices, and now that this will never be realized, I have to withdraw from this site.

Not that I would encourage others to follow my lead, by any means, but at least demand a loftier treatment of the people by your own, than what has been demonstrated by our open enemy (the Pa' Tamahu, Caucasian race).

HETEP.

I was going to stay out of this until my name now is being mentioned.

In the three *examples* mentioned concerning *khemetic history and Diop, Omar ibn Said and the Ehtiopian Orthodox Church, what I had issue with, and still do, are,

Those who use Diop on one hand to support your arguments, then turn around and says he doesn't really understand because he was a Muslim.

Those who claim that the Ethiopian literary history as evidenced in the KEBRA NAGAST, a document written by the Ethiopians themselves, was fraudulent. And what is the source of this refutation? The wikipedia and a AFRICAN CHRISTIANITY website.

Those who claim Omar ibn Said was not a "moor" using again the wikipedia as "proof" while denying totally the information I provided on the history of the Moors by PAUL NUBI, a well known AFRICAN Historian.

Those who defame our Ancestors Nefertiti and Pharaoh Akhenaten.

Who in their right minds can actually argue that I have NOT openly confronted those who have put forth these arguments and NOT defended my positions?

What did your questions concerning my educational background have to do with the topic of that specific forum? Answer:NOTHING.

It was simply another attempt to put me down to suggest I am uneducated and simply providing information that I don't understand and do not even read.

As far as my comments concerning RUNA and the AAS I have stated what I thought about his "Teachings" and the "Conduct" of those who represent "Ausarian religion" while refraining from "attacking" the "character" of those in question.

If I am constantly being referred to as a "LIAR" and someone who "I hope doesnt teach our children African history" what type of response do you expect from me, when my own PERSONAL CREDIBILITY is under attack?!

I OPENLY stated after MONTHS that I was going to play the role of "Akhenaten's advocate" and stated OPENLY in another forum that in my "hierarchy", Ancestors come before Elders.

If an ELDER openly SLANDERS an ANCESTOR I view it as a karmic responsibility to DEFEND that ANCESTOR.

Understand what is at the root of my disagreement with one brother in particular who i at one time DEFENDED against two other brothers who were banned before he finally was.

And I must not admit to have regrets concerning allowing this very same individual to plant a SEED against another member, as he has done with some of YOU against Sister Destee and this site.

In fact, the reason I have been posting using my ORIGINAL screen name is to let some of you know "I been around" and I have witnessed this game play out over and over and have learned from the mistakes of others and not allow myself to be constantly BAITED and to "keep it moving".

PEACE!

I agree MississippiRed.

I'm a firm believer of "what you put out in the world you'll get back." While many seem to overlook the condensending attutide Brother Samurai took on folks who was less knowledgeable and didn't share his veiws, the focus is on the final straw that caused this decision to be executed.

It seems like many are saying, because a person has money in the bank, it is perfectly fine for them to come into their home, smack their family around, and go against the grain of which their family has maintained, all because he has this money in the bank.

Although many descrepancies may not be caught right away, they will be caught and this forum will maintain the spirit in which it was created. We will not allow other members to be belittle for the sake of a strong opinion, whether that opinion is deem knowledgabe or ignorant. This community is for the upliftment of Black People, to bring us together inspite of our diversities. to encourage knowledge and awareness of self, and most important of all, it was created so that we may learn to respect each other regardless of where we are in our walk of life. If no one is for this, then they are against it, and this is not the place for them.

Time and time again, Sister Destee has address Brother Samurai about behaviors that go against the grain in which she established this community. Time and time again, he has chose to ignore her request. She is not one to give up on our people, which is why he was allowed to remain here as long as he did.

We talk about censorship, like its a dirty word, when in real time (not virtual) we go about our everyday life abiding to the censorship of our jobs, in our personal homes, the censorship of the media, and any other aspect of life that we are not directly in control of. Yet you come here talking about the rules and regulation of this forum as a dictator and censorship. Every sucessful business or organization have set rules that all will abide by. (No exceptions to the rules) We are an online community striving for a purpose and our rules will be abide. Every organization has one person who will make the final call of a decision discussed by a designated group of people. This has been the way for people since the beginning of time and its been that way for a very good reason.

Sister Destee, as you already know, I support your decision. You have been here 10+ years cultivating and molding your vision of bringing us together. Although you haven't done it all alone and a handful of others stuck by you side through it all, you've maintaind through trail, error, and determination, the vision you,ve forseen.

I love you Sis! :heart:

Thank you!

MississippiRed said:
To me it's like this.......when I first came on here .....I came in with fire and disrespect ...mainly due to the topic and the opinions of some folk as well as the way those opinions were expressed......I had never been on a message board as such well not one like this anyway and didn't know how to act and address folk but I found that the same manners and such you show folk in the real you should show in the virtual..

There are ways to do things ....you can voice an opinion but there is a way to do it......talking down to folk that don't agree with you ....questioning the intellect of folk just based on the opinions they have or the things they do ain't right ........

I'm mannerable in the real when I engage folks and as I had to learn I have to be the same in the virtual.......this forum has rules , and a lot of them deal with how you should or shouldn't address other members when you break them rules then it's either time for you to check yourself and fix the problem or get on........there's nothing wrong with that.......I run a message board ...it is probably the oldest messageboard of its kind in existence today and even though I have few rules I do have some and if they are broken more than once the person doing it is gone no question, no discussion...

So concerning Sam ....I didn't agree with a lot of stuff he said and we had a go around or two but you have to realize it wasn't his opinion that folks had issues with it was the way it was presented.....after our go round I understood that is the way he expresses himself and we didn't have anymore issues but that being said a person still can't come to a site with a pre-existant set of rules and not abide by them .......

As to the comment about his Father .....I didn't see it so much as an attack as a commentary on their relationship.......to the comment about him being spiritually uncultivated ......well there is a thought process I've noticed among Black folks who believe they have become enlightened to label those of us whom they consider not enlightened as uncultivated,unenlightened,unintelligent because we don't necessarily agree to their theories and ideologies and that's fine with me whatever a person needs to do to make them feel good about themselves is cool, so even that I didn't see as an attack on his Father..........

Right wrong or otherwise however the decision was made and it stands....I don't disagree with it completely only on some points but as a premise of "know the rules, know how to talk to folks or get to moving " I agree 100% with what Destee did......

MississippiRed

Brother Red,

In all due respect, you can count me as ONE who DID "have issue with his issues" and the way in which they were presented.

When someone tells me that I am of no value, making no contribution to this site and that he is prepared to call me a liar for every thing that I post, then, yes, I do have issues with someone degrading me to the point of inferring that I am an idiot, or a "Sahu" or "snake".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back