Dear Administration Team

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by MRS. LADY, Sep 13, 2009.

1. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    In light of the most recent crossing over of our Beloved Elder Oldsoul's precious Mother it was mentioned in Today's very enlightening class Makin Sense of the World that a memorial was being organized in her honor. I was wondering if it would be okay to provide a link here with the mailing address in support of that memorial, so that those who wish to contirbute may, weather that be a card, a note, flowers, financial support, whatever may be on their heart

I would like to be a part of honoring one of our ancestors, and i'm sure there are others that would like to get down on that, so just show me the way so i can follow my heart

peace

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Peace Miss Lady:

I think it would be a great idea, but will run this by the rest of the TEAM. Give us a bit of time, and one of us will get back with you on it as soon as possible.

Until then, Stay Blessed!

KWABENA

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    OK Miss Lady -

I ran your request by the TEAM (Destee included), and we all felt that there would be no problem with you (and whoever else involved) providing a link. Therefore, your request has been granted.

In order for this to take place the way it was planned, let me know how you'd like to do this? Did you just want to post a link stating the event and address - how did you want to do it?

KWABENA