Black Money Business Jobs : Dealing in Assets?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by KPITRL, Jul 13, 2015.

1. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    As I continue to hear that the BRICs are teaming up to dethrone the U.S. dollar as the World Reserve Currency, I hear that getting out of dollars and replacing them with assets is the way to go to defend against a dollar collapse. All this sounds good, but I never hear anybody go into detail on this, or explain too much of what they mean by assets. They sound smart, but they never put this in layman's terms long enough. In other words, how do a poor brother deal in or purchase assets?

2. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    Thanks. The brother I hear speaking on these issues was saying it's going from a dollar denominated society to an asset denominated society. For a minute I was asking myself what kind of assets would you need to prepare for during a dollar collapse. But I guess it would be the same assets you would need after a dollar collapse. I understand the elites' are purchasing up assets. We can do the same. I guess this basically means to stock up first on basic needs that aren't perishable. Maybe we should start a list here that everybody agree would be important assets that the average Joe can afford to stock up on.