Black Short Stories : Deal

The council member.

Today is first day of the rest of your life son. I want you to forgive me in all that I have done to overprotect you from to malestorms of the world only to push you into a relentless rebellion against all forms of authority fueled by anger. I'm running for Mayor. I will make the annoucement tomorrow morning. I wanted you to play an integeral part in reaching the young voters, then I thought, a can never recall you ever having some time off. Unconfined solitude. Space. Here. One thousand on the card and the rest in cash. Where ever you are I'll wire the next twelve. Go see the world with your eyes my son. My secretaries lil daughter will be there tomorrow. Heh Heh.. Her little harmones are popping for young light skinned brothas like yourself. Dont forget your helmet. Meanwhile I'll clean up your record and find something nice within the city government. Only if you want to.

Deal?

Remember life is what you decide it to be.

The Sheriff

Yeah, I got a sideline for robbing mid level dealers. I've got a DEA leak. Move in before they move. I try to do three large hits a year. You would be surprised how a some of these DEALERS are. Trash bags of crumpled $20 bills. Below the mid levels its less organization. A free for all. These are the ones tied to the game moving up to DIAMOND status but highly unstable. Can't easily diversify to a legit game.

Thats when I hit 'em.

Of course I keep the money. Sometimes I pan the drugs off on another crew. Come back a year later and bust em. Out of the five years I've been at it, I'd say I have raked in close to a quarter of a million. I had a good portion in tech stocks but got tired of that hype schit. It was too much stress. As ironic as it sounds, I'm into the white gentrification thing. $250 thousand and up for stucco and particle board? Hey money talks.

I could retire from all this permanently and disappear unscathed.

:D

The prodigal son.

I skipped the lil party. I dont like all that cheese and grining. I was amazed at his change of heart. That coupled with the promise of 50 grand kicked in after a couple beers and lap dances at Shawns, a bucknaked club. He did have a point. My life isnt as fuqked up as some of my homies but I've seen them take a make something out of nothing.

Catch major cases too.

The council member.

I have some information that would be detremental to your career if it were to fall into the wrong hands. Who am I? It doesnt matter. Do do what you do best in your position. Your motives are questionable but from what I hear you get the job done. Now, were both on the same team. The enforcement of the law. I got an area I want you to clean up. You can keep the goods as long as the element is removed from the community.

The Sheriff

So some local politician of some sort wants to conceal his indentity. Reveal my doings if I dont do as said.

I've backed down to propositions of the like before. I pulled over a local judges daughter with a sizable amount of crystal meth. I let her friends go. She kept stressing the point of her mother is a judge and whatnot. Hello! Were not talking about FLINTSTONE vitamins here. This jail time.

The next thing I knew we were all sweaty and curled up in a late night hotel bed. She calls every now and then. On tha down low. ;)

Hey check this one out swerving in a rental!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back