Black People : Dead Man Crisis

rymjack5

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 17, 2003
What I was just thinking about is how many lives are lost during the time it takes to type this post. How many lives will be lost by the time I go to bed and how many will wake up tomorrow morning without a son, daughter, brother, sister, mother or friend that was their only happiness, that person was all they had in this world. Everything else had already been taken away. Carl's been in since '72 gets out 2026. Omar sits on death row down in texas. He'll die in the same state as Robert, but that was a long time ago. Robert was hunted down by dogs, beaten, broken and flayed; then tied to a post and burned alive. Grandpa, six great-aunts and four great-uncles all died of stroke, heart-disease and/or alcoholism before they reached 45.

And on the continent, how many Africans died of gunshot wounds and aids before the arrival of the 'pilgrims' How many millions have been murdered by the 'pilgrims'? How many died a tortuous and untimely death on the Continent today? While I sit here in a land that is occupied. The Natives here were the victims of all but total genocide. They never got their Land back. Their day of LIBERATION is yet to come. As is OURS(AFRICANS)OURS.
But this isn't about all that. This is about the fact that in america another generation of Black males is falling victim to the 'cleansing'.

To the "things are much better nows" and the "we have it good heres" are there any less lives lost as a result of violence and imprisonment now as any time before? 20 years ago? 50 years ago? 100 years ago Black men in america were being murdered and imprisoned at an alarming rate just as they are now. Am I wrong? If anyone can tell me that we are not losing the lives of thousands Black males in this country to violence and prison right now it might alleviate some of this sorrow.

And if that person could also tell me that there was a time in this country when this wasn't happening it might alleviate some of my anxiety. See if this just started happening in the '80s or hasn't happened since the '20s that would mean that it might not be a process, but just a series of random effects.

I am convinced that it is a process. I know that the generation that preceded mine lost as many, and so did the generation before. Dying young, so young our lives never had chance to begin. I read in the paper today that 1 in 3 Black males will be imprisoned in this country. That's the current quota I guess.
I know many will scream PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I'll tell you what, many of the Black men who fill those spots represented by the statistics know more about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY than the man whose vision of success is being accepted into pale society will ever know about it. Those bourgeosie rabbits, they need to a break from their theories of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and look into the PRINCIPLE of SELF-DETERMINATION. They need to stop mimicing the words of their master and look for where their loyalty and support resides. If you ever hear a Black man state, "Blacks are untrustworthy" you are then looking at a Black Man you can't trust.

How does this relate? You and I know that we are the most tolerant, loyal and trustworthy people in the world. Where is my proof? Buried deep in my chest and it is the FAITH I have in YOU.
Though it is night and I cannot see the sun. I know it is there.
That is my FAITH in the PEOPLE. I have no FAITH in the eagle,
the good book, stripes or disneybarbieapplepiebaseballcrackmiller
highlifetriflinmurdersicknesspolicedogchasingtelevisioncommercial dietamericandeathtollprisonraterisingethniccleansingheroinaids
golddiamondsbankruptcytragiclifelivednsufferednslaughtered
in vain...

Have you ever allowed yourself to know? Let your denial drop for a moment...and feel the anguish and the helplessness and the anger when you contemplate how many lives will be lost tonight, how many right now. And how many will wake up tomorrow without...will I wake up tomorrow without...

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO PREVENT THE EXTERMINATION OF OUR RACE OUR FAMILY OUR PEOPLE.
CHILDREN OF THE GODS WILL WE RAISE OUR OWN SCEPTERS
WILL WE REINSTATE OUR ROYALTY OUR DOMINANCE OUR DIVINITY
WILL THERE BE A NEW KINGDOM A NEW NATION
A NEW NATIONALISM?
This much I do know with the same certainty I have that I will once again see the sun.
WE ARE THE MOST GOD-LIKE
WE ARE THE MOST NOBLE PEOPLE TO EVER WALK THE EARTH
AND THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH RESIDES IN US
MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHERS.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back