Black Poetry : De’ Slave Master Woman and De' Black Woman

ASHANTA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.

Oh de’ slave master woman, walk up and down de’ road
Forbidden to look in her present, shot and took to the wooded house to be killed are sold, oh de’ master woman, sit on the front of her house, eyes a winking when de’ master not home, I’se son of a slave, de’ protection of his Lilly white women, his pride and joy, oh what a bitter taste I de’ man to watch my woman raped and displayed, de’ tears upon de’ eyes give a sadden thought, de’ white master women his glory and fame.
Oh de’ little white children with the hooded mask, and de’ big men on the slavery horse.

The lynch men teach de’ little boy hang de’ NIG**** you are better than he.
Oh but the fury of fire, to watch the master glorifies his family, oh de’ tears upon de’ eyes am I less than a man, who cannot protect de’ family prize.
And de’ master whore in the back shed for slavery love, oh she lay in the hay
Frighten of her husband she called rape, punishment to the black love, white women a diamond and black blood a life sentence, oh de’ jungle fever she open with pleasure, de’ black thighs is the master who bastard children hidden in the name of black love.

Oh de time will change for the jungle fever, my woman will be the jewel of my prize, I cry to the lord, that one day my family shall be my jewel as the master pride, for the slave master daughter shall be the one who serve my black pride. Oh de black woman the leader of her family roots.
The glory of de’ white master, to leave the thought de master is greater than her man.To breed de’ black babies from de black tribe, shall write de history, strength in black pride. When I break de' chain I shall love my black women with every breath, I shall treat her as the history she is, oh de black woman harriet tubman lead me to the freedom train, my black ebony shall be the national of blackness. But unto man who look down upon de Queen shall his eye be plucked out as he stand, I shall treat my black woman, better than the de slave master treat his family tree.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back