Black Relationships : Dawgs: Men Who Run Like Punks

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
I have to rant, because they don't have the blogs on here yet.

I can't speak about all men, just the men who are around my age (28-35). They are punks! They talk about how they want a strong black woman, but then when a woman comes with a head on her shoulders and is about something, the man can't handle it...then they run and disappear.

Just like some will say, Women are attracted to "Bad Boys", I feel that men are attracted to weak women/girls.

They want a woman who will put out within the first month of dating; they want a woman who will agree with everything they say and pretty much doesn't have a mind of her own.

So, this is how it usually goes for me...and again I generally notice this with most of the guys in my age range.
Everything is cool and he's all nice. We'll talk on the phone, hang out..whatever. Him and I will be talking about something and it will be a small disagreement, nothing major. I give him my opinion about a matter. Then he disappears.

A argument doesn't even necessarily have to happen, and he'll just be out.

Nothing like, "Hey this isn't going to work out," or "Is it cool that we're just friends?"...and "Hey I'm talking to someone else."

Men don't understand how to communicate effectively. Why couldn't you tell me this in the first place? Did you think I was gonna get all up in arms about you leaving?

This is why women go nuts...It's not that you left, it's how you left.

Strong women can handle your reason for leaving if you tell them. I'm not talking about the women who flip out and go nuts, cause they aren't mentally strong.

Straight up wishy-washy is what it is.

I have to rant, because they don't have the blogs on here yet.
That's ok.

I can't speak about all men, just the men who are around my age (28-35). They are punks! They talk about how they want a strong black woman, but then when a woman comes with a head on her shoulders and is about something, the man can't handle it...then they run and disappear.
This statement is erroneous because you haven't been with all men within that age range.

Just like some will say, Women are attracted to "Bad Boys", I feel that men are attracted to weak women/girls.
Maybe the men you met were weak, there are some weak men out there.

They want a woman who will put out within the first month of dating; they want a woman who will agree with everything they say and pretty much doesn't have a mind of her own.
No real strong men want anything like that.

So, this is how it usually goes for me...and again I generally notice this with most of the guys in my age range.
Everything is cool and he's all nice. We'll talk on the phone, hang out..whatever. Him and I will be talking about something and it will be a small disagreement, nothing major. I give him my opinion about a matter. Then he disappears.
Lol usually its instincts about the future of the relationship, if he bounces after just a small disagreement its a good thing for you, it saves you time and money more importantly future big time disagreements that he foreseen that he wouldn't be able to contain..

A argument doesn't even necessarily have to happen, and he'll just be out.

Nothing like, "Hey this isn't going to work out," or "Is it cool that we're just friends?"...and "Hey I'm talking to someone else."
Its usually sign that they either don't like you or realize that you wouldn't give in to their expectations, either way its a good thing for both party.

Men don't understand how to communicate effectively. Why couldn't you tell me this in the first place? Did you think I was gonna get all up in arms about you leaving?
Yes some women do get up in arms when men tell them they are leaving, it happens.
This is why women go nuts...It's not that you left, it's how you left.
Women drive men crazy as well, it goes both ways.

Strong women can handle your reason for leaving if you tell them. I'm not talking about the women who flip out and go nuts, cause they aren't mentally strong.
He doesn't really know how strong you are in jut a few dates, why take the risk? Lol like I said there are some crazy sistas out there. Not you of course.

Straight up wishy-washy is what it is.
You were unfortunate to meet the wrong men.

That's ok.

This statement is erroneous because you haven't been with all men within that age range.

Maybe the men you met were weak, there are some weak men out there.

No real strong men want anything like that.

Lol usually its instincts about the future of the relationship, if he bounces after just a small disagreement its a good thing for you, it saves you time and money more importantly future big time disagreements that he foreseen that he wouldn't be able to contain..

Its usually sign that they either don't like you or realize that you wouldn't give in to their expectations, either way its a good thing for both party.

Yes some women do get up in arms when men tell them they are leaving, it happens.

Women drive men crazy as well, it goes both ways.

He doesn't really know how strong you are in jut a few dates, why take the risk? Lol like I said there are some crazy sistas out there. Not you of course.

You were unfortunate to meet the wrong men.

No I'm not saying all, but I'm gathering this from what other women tell me also...And that is the age range I date.

And it's ALL the men I've dated.

They say they want communication, but they lack in it....

My thing is don't leave a anyone hanging on a thread of WTF

For example, my daughter's dad...Left me a week after I had his child..and still to this day I don't know his reason and probably never will, and I've come to accept it for that......Just stupidness.

They are retarded...

Oh and this one gets me all the time...."I'm not like every other guy."....Now tell me about that. How does is that going to mean anything when I've heard it from every other guy?

No I'm not saying all, but I'm gathering this from what other women tell me also...And that is the age range I date.

And it's ALL the men I've dated.

They say they want communication, but they lack in it....

My thing is don't leave a anyone hanging on a thread of WTF

For example, my daughter's dad...Left me a week after I had his child..and still to this day I don't know his reason and probably never will, and I've come to accept it for that......Just stupidness.

They are retarded...

Oh and this one gets me all the time...."I'm not like every other guy."....Now tell me about that. How does is that going to mean anything when I've heard it from every other guy?
If all the men you dated are the same then you need to examine yourself and your decision making, there is something wrong that you have to Identify and fix about yourself, after all you the one who decide whom you go out with. Since you are a spiritual woman I'd suggest you let God choose a man for you the next time, pray about it, and wait. As the Bible says you will know a tree by its fruits, as long as you don't get physically involved with them, watch to see if they mean what they say. It was very unfortunate that your baby's father made such a terrible decision at such a crucial time, I can understand your anger and frustration, however you can't put that on all men because there are strong responsible men out there who do what they have to do to take care of their responsibilities.

If all the men you dated are the same then you need to examine yourself and your decision making, there is something wrong that you have to Identify and fix about yourself, after all you the one who decide whom you go out with. Since you are a spiritual woman I'd suggest you let God choose a man for you the next time, pray about it, and wait. As the Bible says you will know a tree by its fruits, as long as you don't get physically involved with them, watch to see if they mean what they say. It was very unfortunate that your baby's father made such a terrible decision at such a crucial time, I can understand your anger and frustration, however you can't put that on all men because there are strong responsible men out there who do what they have to do to take care of their responsibilities.

I don't know what it is....I think the wrong men are attracted to me...And I don't dress like a whore, I don't sleep around town, I'm not a push-over, I'm self-sufficient financially...I don't know.

Her dad is very responsible when it comes to his daughter...He's good in the department....I blame it on him being young at that time and scared...but whatever.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back