Black People : David Icke A Government Agent?

Sometimes I don't think anyone is worried about things like conspiracy theories because a lot of times it has people scared. If you check the bookstore sections is filled with stuff that in the end is not going to work. I was looking through this witchcraft book and it sucked, then on the shelf there is a bunch of conspiracy books that have people afraid and thinking they are subordinate, then you have the new age which just talks and give no techniques.

David Icke's books are everywhere and these other books talking about how to be a better citizen and all this nonsense. I see it as nonsense now since I been put up on the "real" stuff.

Sometimes I don't think anyone is worried about things like conspiracy theories because a lot of times it has people scared. If you check the bookstore sections is filled with stuff that in the end is not going to work. I was looking through this witchcraft book and it sucked, then on the shelf there is a bunch of conspiracy books that have people afraid and thinking they are subordinate, then you have the new age which just talks and give no techniques.

David Icke's books are everywhere and these other books talking about how to be a better citizen and all this nonsense. I see it as nonsense now since I been put up on the "real" stuff.
Yeah, its a bunch of foolishness. Even when I was into the conspiracy theorist thing, I just couldn't fix my mind to accept that reptilian stuff.

Since I started doing the rituals, the ones that work best for me is the ones I make up or use improvisition. I tried some of the witchcraft stuff and some of the other occult stuff in the stores and they don't work. Its like they aren't even serious it feel like I'm playing dungeon and dragons or pokemon or something.
LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back