river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://www.skeptik.net/prognos/1109.htm

When I first read this I thought of praying to Jesus Christ, then realized that I dared not because Jesus Christ has 11 letters.
Went to the link and read it, that was funny.
I'm glad I went to the link and read it or else I would've been thinking you r out there (I didn't know what you meant).

This is funny but people in the occult do actually do things by dates and code things with numbers.

Went to the link and read it, that was funny.
I'm glad I went to the link and read it or else I would've been thinking you r out there (I didn't know what you meant).

This is funny but people in the occult do actually do things by dates and code things with numbers.
Who me? Da River? Out there? No, I stay in my bed except when it rains too hard:D

peace

I didn't follow the link because this 9/11 issue is such a mind control tool that even people who study mind control tactics don't know that they are under control...

I just want to point out a fact that some might not know about and that is the fact that The Trade Centers had their own zip code which was 10048. What makes that interesting is that the illegal STATE of ISRAEL was set up on 9/11/48......

I don't think much more needs to be said about who the real conspirators were on that day!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back