Black Relationships : DATING UNDER 5'9" TALL BROTHERS

Jovanslove

jovanslove said:
I am 5'5 and I am currently involved with someone that is shorter than me. I have never even asked him his height. Simply because he treats me like the queen that I am. So I am not even concerned. It just doesn't matter to me as long as he takes care of his business. :flamet:

Now that's what I'm talking about. :D

I had to give you some points on that one.

Here's to you... :toast: :D

bigtown said:
LOL, I'M 5'9'' AND VERY COMFORTABLE WITH IT. HEIGHTS' NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE WITH THE WOMEN I DATE. MY MOUTH USUALLY IS WHAT WORKS AGAINST ME LOL, BUT I KNOW SOME GUYS WHO ARE SHORTER THAN ME THAT GET TURNED DOWN BY WOMEN BECAUSE OF THERE HEIGHT. I'VE ALSO HEARD SOME WOMEN SAY THAT THEY ONLY DATE GUYS THAT ARE 6 FEET AND UP. I'M JUST TRYING TO GET A CONVO STARTED.

LOL, NAH TRINI, I'M NOT SOME ANGRY DWARF RAISING HELL ON DESTEE.

:lol: @ some angry dwarf raising hell on Destee!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is too funny!!! :lol:

jovanslove said:
I am 5'5 and I am currently involved with someone that is shorter than me. I have never even asked him his height. Simply because he treats me like the queen that I am. So I am not even concerned. It just doesn't matter to me as long as he takes care of his business. :flamet:

YOU GET THE "MADD PROPS" AWARD FOR TODAY. IT'S COOL THAT YOU'RE SECURE WITH THE HEIGHT ISSUE JOVANSLOVE, MOST WOMEN WOULD NOT CONSIDER DATING A GUY THAT HEIGHT. WELL, THERE LOSS IS YOUR GAIN.

THAT'S MY "BIG" OPINION.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back