Black Relationships : Dating Someone Who is Married But Separated

Have you been involved with someone who is married but separated? How did it go? For those who wouldn't get involved with someone who is married but separated, why not? What I mean by separated is them not living together, not even speaking to one another until they get the money to get a divorce.

I would not want to be involved with this type of person for the following reasons.

• He could be using this as stalling tactic..keep procastinating ..not wanting to get divorce
  • The possibility exists that he and his wife could reunite. He could be separated just to think things through.
  • Legally the man is still married

Have you been involved with someone who is married but separated? How did it go? For those who wouldn't get involved with someone who is married but separated, why not? What I mean by separated is them not living together, not even speaking to one another until they get the money to get a divorce.

It aint divorced

Nope whats the point? I dont even see what the purpose they shouldnt even be seriously looking for any one until after the divorce, for the same reasons as dunwiddat said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back