Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

LOL - Philly done whipped out the scriptures on 'em. I think that might be adding fuel to the fire though because i don't think Chinelo believes in the by-bill, but i'm sure he can find verses that may back up what he's talking about the same way you did.....

Round n round we go/where we stop/nobody know

Greetings again Msinterpret....

I have dated both one person and several at @ a time...It all depends on what stage of life I was in. First let me clear something up here. But because u date a person does not mean your are having sex with that person. Maybe it's just not that type of relationship. I can enjoy a woman's company and not have sex in the equation. As a matter of fact the more ladies I dated at one time. The less sexually active I became.

At one point I was even dating 5 or 6 ladies on the same date. We'd go to concerts, plays, and even the clubs. Two of the ladies were married..so u know there was no han-ky banky going on. It all started with me saying I was going somewhere...and a partner of mine wife said she'd like to go but her husband was working that night. She discussed it over with him and he was cool with me taking her. So we went out...Well that grew because other ladies noticed how much fun we were having and they join in. Before long there was Six of then going out with us... Married and single ladies all @ the same time. Of course the husbands would meet up with us at some point in the evening. Heck it got so good...they would even pay for me to go out with me. There was a many of dinners I didn't have to pay for..hahaha but I would pay for their dinners too @ some other time. But the point was...the ladies didn't miss a concert or show, and they had an ex sort and we all had a good time.

Heck I even went X-mas shopping with them because they wanted my advice on the gift they wanted to get their husbands. Afterwords we went to a cigar shop for a good cigar and brandy. Their treat.

Lilpea...:1on1:

if you are able to handle that , while looking you have to visit all option so yes you can date more then one
person in the mist of looking for that mate the right one , but any physical contact like sex is not good because
your body is a temple and not a place for men to visit........YES you can date more then one ......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back