Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

I believe some people may need to revisit the laws of god..........

Whore:

1. a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse
vb
2. to be or act as a prostitute
3. (of a man) to have promiscuous sexual relations, esp with prostitutes
4. ( often foll by after ) to seek that which is immoral, idolatrous, etc
Harlot:
a female capable of frequently having casual sexual relations with different partners and is completely undiscriminative in the choice of sexual partners, hence being appreciated by everyone she knows. also known as a sex saint.
:rolleyes:

OP asked a question about dating.
Who said anything about having indiscriminate sex?
What's all this talk about 'harlotry' and 'whoredom'?
Lastly, why's this directed solely at women?

MOST men practically follow their crotch up and down the road.
Don't sprain your wrist slapping the sloppy males on the back for the same behavior you criticize in women....

... and you're how old, again?
*smirk*
There's a difference between having 'sex' and 'dating'...and dating may/not have a thing to do with sex.
Po' thang....
Of course, it's possible to 'luck out' - but, really... I don't see how someone can maintain a functional relationship when they don't even know how to 'date' properly...and I'm getting that this is unfamiliar territory for you.

When you're single and not in any type of committed relationship, but looking, do you date one person at a time, or do you date more then one?

When I was single, I had relations with one man at a time...but dating?
I dated several men at a time.

It's just more efficient. If you're not with someone, why would you put all of your eggs in that basket? It's a good thing to have options.

I had my males friends, the men that I met while out and about that I dated and the guy with whom I shared something that looked a lot like a relationship.
The men that I dated were an ever-changing lineup, of course. Friendship was always an option. I just never realized how much it irritates men to be 'friendzoned'. I never saw it like that.
In my defense, I already HAD someone for sex and emotional purposes...

You're first in a LONG line of FOOLISH....What you did and whats being proposed is "whoredom"....you can take it or leave it.....for all I care.....

By the way....are you Married to the man you had "RELATIONS" with....I can already guess the answer is NO....right? lol...smh....Never ends.........
and yourself? since you point fingers and call names i assume that YOU have never had sex, right?

You're first in a LONG line of FOOLISH....What you did and whats being proposed is "whoredom"....you can take it or leave it.....for all I care.....

By the way....are you Married to the man you had "RELATIONS" with....I can already guess the answer is NO....right? lol...smh....Never ends.........

Yeah what gives? Protected sex between a responsible couple doesn't harm anyone. Are you a virgin?

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back