Black Relationships : Dating More Than One Person

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
i think a 'trick' is a one timer and a whoremonger is somebody that does it a lot……i think

Maybe in modern times. I dont think they used trick in the bible though. I could be wrong

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Actually Sister rapunzal, I wrote:

"Bees come to the honey" is a statement denouncing rudeness. If you notice "Bees come to the honey" is also the thesis that you made in addressing Black-King when you write:

I just said it in one sentence. I think we need to be less about accusations and more about understanding. Dividers feed on accusation, but cooperation builds on understanding. :)
Hey, I'm sorry that you feel like I was accusing you of something, I just wanted to let you see another side of a coin, how I perceived your answer to be. You say that is not the case, so be it. Discussion leads to understanding, just because I perceived your post in another manner does not mean that divisiveness is in the mix, or that it may lead to divisiveness. We are all adults, I said my piece, you said yours...the only way that leads to divisiveness is if I continue to badger you, or you can't take my thoughts on your words. People disagree and that's okay, it doesn't mean that anger or strife must be included in it.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Sister MsInterpret, after I made the statement "Bees come to the honey" you admitted appreciation.

Don't be misled by accusers. The "bees" statement is the key to the whole post.

For instance, if a man whistles at a woman on a street. To tell him "bees come to the honey" isn't an endorsement of his whistling, but a statement to how he'd be more effective being less brash. It's not about having no stance or playing any advocate for anyone; it's simply a "honeyed" response to someone who should take a "honeyed" attitude.

Take for example that while rapunzal doesn't want to be a jerk, she also accuses Black-King of being a jerk. True or not, do you think he'd listen after being called a "jerk?" What's the goal? That's the question.

This actually returns to the insults from the males. The men insult the women, so the women insult the men, that gets us nowhere.
Black-king and I have had many conversations about how he speaks to people, it is never wise to take one conversation and develop a whole idea about it. I didn't do that with you, my opinion on your words were not just from this thread, but from other threads....to me there seems to be a pattern.

I said people don't need to be a jerk to get their point across, whatever names you added to that sentence is on you, your perception of my words. (See how I just dealt with your view on my words, I stated what I meant, and kept it moving. I don't see you as divisive or angry or anything else. You are just stating your opinion, whether I agree or disagree doesn't take away from the fact that I honestly don't think you are doing anything but disagreeing with me. To me, this is how we begin to build with one another.)

By the way, MsInterpret isn't easily misled....I think she can form her own opinions, when she agrees with something, she does it because she actually agrees.

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Hey, I'm sorry that you feel like I was accusing you of something, I just wanted to let you see another side of a coin, how I perceived your answer to be. You say that is not the case, so be it. Discussion leads to understanding, just because I perceived your post in another manner does not mean that divisiveness is in the mix, or that it may lead to divisiveness. We are all adults, I said my piece, you said yours...the only way that leads to divisiveness is if I continue to badger you, or you can't take my thoughts on your words. People disagree and that's okay, it doesn't mean that anger or strife must be included in it.
Neither you nor I are the suspected dividers. But there are campaigns of division waged on this site by known suspects. I was pointing out how they feed on accusations hence why accusations should be lessened. We are all adults, but not every adult is responsible. :)

Thank you for dropping the accusation.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
He is a fornicator and that is still just as sinful as a woman who fornicates. If a man has sex with a whore and turns around and judges the whore, he is worst than the whore.

You asked if people date more than one person at a time(not having sex), noticed how some of the males never answered your question, but passed judgement. You have to date someone to know them, there is nothing wrong with dating. If you had said "Sex" then I could maybe understand them getting religious.

If only we could see into the lives of some of the members on here.
:)

Gurl you hit the nail on the head...IF ONLY:thinking:Typing behind a computer is easy, but who knows what else goes on in their lives...SMH.
If a man has sex with a whore and turns around and judges the whore, he is worst than the whore.:wave:

When the woman in the bible was caught in the very act of adultery, the men accused her BUT never accused the man... would not be surprised if some of those same accusers were involved with her...a woman cannot have sex by herself unless you call masturbation sex....the men on here are very judgemental and selfrighteous. They can't fool me for sure:lol:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: