Jails / Prisons : Dating men in prison.

so the point is ......was it all good and from a prisoner stand point upon his
release to be with this woman and no harm came to her.....everyone who
return back to the streets from prison is not good but we have a lot of bruthas
who are worthy to give a chance too not all .....

There are plenty of black men who aren't in prison, and there aren't a plethora of "good black women" available to us either. So the way I see it, if a woman is willing to date a man in prison then that's her choice; just don't complain about there not being any good men available if it doesn't work out.

That is true brother Solo...especially about there not being a lot of single, good black women either. Man I tell you this I was blessed with a good woman, but Lord know I wouldn't want to be single again...the search is difficult! On this topic, Kazz this is a repeat of a rather long thread held just 2 weeks ago, you might want to check that one out!

I must say, I am not all for someone dating a person in prison. I mean if they are willing to wait for that person to be released to society, than to each her own or his own; however, I do think their are other single options availble for the person on the outside, if they choose to accept them.

If they person was dating the person before they were incarcerated then that is a bit different, but if a woman is actively seeking men in prison as dating partners, that may warrant a visit to a doctor. It makes no sense to actively seek men in prison when their are alot of men availble on the outside.

However, too each his or her own.

I have been blessed with a good lady too, so I am glad I aint single either :). I will be posting pictures of Barbie (Her) and Ken (Me) or Bobby and Kendra Soon :).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back