Black Relationships : Dating and the dreadful curse

we need to take the power of rape from women

if you\'re not getting raped in a dark alley okay

anywhere else is just getting ridiculous

hotel room?? wtf are you doing there in the first place?
It\'s a shame that if you wanna play stupid society will play along with you...especially if your black...because everybody knows that\'s all black men think about all day long...sex

on a date? WTF are you doing dating a rapist?
I\'ve been on many dates, and I\'ll tell you women are crazier than bat ****

I\'ve gotten women completely naked and ready, and they say...oh I can\'t do this

that\'s like going full speed towards the stunt ramp, all dignity is out the window you\'ve already commited...and you stop right before the jump...people get highly upset that you\'ve tricked them

selfish...to say the least

I have the restraint because I\'m a gentleman, but you have to be kicked out immediately because you\'ve just showed me you\'re a nut bag...

but some people don\'t have restraint, so that should tell the woman don\'t get in situations like that because it has the potential to harm you...

Not justifying rape; just saying that it\'s getting out of hand.. when will women learn to take responsibility for their actions...

You come out of the house half naked and expect everyone to treat you like you are not...

their are elements of evil around us, who don\'t care about anything...you think they respect your crazy ***?

WTF????

take the power of rape away from women??????

how bout we take the power of the penis away from men...

thats ridiculous... really, it is... to even SAY something like that is just... i have no words

what about men, do they get to keep the power of rape??? you do know that men get raped too, right?

now, i know your mother taught you that stop means stop and no means no. no doesnt mean maybe, and no definitely doesnt mean yes... so who are you to change that no into an \"absolutely\" or a \"sure\"???

i dont care what the situation is, we could be almost at the point of penetration. if i say no and tell you i want to stop then you need to stop. if you choose to continue then that is RAPE.

i know its wrong for someone to do that. i mean, no one likes to be teased. but if he/she say no then you better stop where you are. if that makes you sad, angry, upset, pissed, or what have you the answer is simple... just dont call \'em back. go get your nut off somewhere else.

there is no reason for a man to rape a woman. there are too many easy guys/girls out there that will give it to you without even knowing your name for you to have to forcibly have intercourse with someone that doesnt want you inside them.

(sorry if this doesnt make sense. im at work and i had to keep starting/stopping the typing.)

To answer your question why !
Because in my time on earth i've seen this happen to both Male and Female
i've seen this same thing work against men, and men act out of Lust and madness
when they are mislead falsely.

I have always looked at it from a big window and always looked to define it searching
between lines of right and wrong !

RAPE......has become mentally challenge for the weaker of souls who need help why
they prey on another human being boy , girl , man , woman they all are victims of
these acts .

Sex do play a role in our human society , for re-production , growth and part of life
form which have been going on a life time .
Sexuality sit in a class of it's own but so damage , not all men are at fault when they
been edge on to come and get it , once there the mind flicks to a different mold as No
while he's in the mist , which the goodness of feelings comes to play now it's Rape!

How did one get there to this point , even the shy man laid back has been date raped
where she have
force'd self upon him , No was never spoken but rebellious shown once engage.

We all define sex differently to our emotions / feelings and personal thinking that
made me ask this .....WHAT IS DATE RAPE ? and who defines it , how do we know
what one say is the naked truth the raw realism .

WHAT WE DO KNOW IS WE BEEN ENGAGE SEXUALLY WITHOUT A FULLY O'KAY
RESIST IS COMMON.
sex ....is an deep inner trans that pits the hormones into an active movement in the body cells
that triger the mental thinking with an strong willnees to have / want or feel need
that circulate an active mood both man and woman go through this ...
which leads to again the mental mind sometime it can be so powerful that it can control
the weakest of thoughts sinfully and make one commit RAPE ...
often and some time No is not heard by ear as the mind if focus and blank on these
feelings .

Yes many won't think it's true but a Husband can be charge with rape of a wife
as well a wife of a husband .
so where is the line between what rape is and simple sex or satisfaction to a need
and or feelin.

Now i agree with much has been said here and i know the differents but still not
sure where tge line is and who defines it . ARE WE AS HUMANS GUILTY FOR THINKING
IT AND WANTING IT AS A NEED TO A FEELING THAT HAS ERRUPTED WITHIN ???

Sex is life , life is sex .......it's a good thing just gone bad

Now let's look at RAPE .....it's two on E-PAR.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back