Black Relationships : Dating and the dreadful curse

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by $$RICH$$, May 15, 2008.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    What is date Rape, and how do you defind it to be a Rape ?

I've seen where different sex was on a date only to end up in a nightmare
    now this have worked down a two way street where the female has been
    raped as she called it when she led the male on and played around undressing
    only to back out once they have started engaging intercourse.

What about the woman who are given a drug and then have sexual contact
    aware of what's going on but didn't say yes nore did she say STOP!

I guess when you defind Date rape it's looked at from a large window
    it's even been said if one mate consent it and say it's enough it's rape!
    even between husband & wife the lable of rape has enter the bedroom

where do rape end !
    when one mate want it and the other don't but do it anyway some call it mental rape . what is mental rape ?

Many Dates have turn dreadful and painful yet unforgivable .

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    if everybody ate vegetables and was celibate we wouldn't have these problems......:angel1:

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I agree but unlikely this will never happen when the mind is corrupted and the soul is evil with eyez that's lustful chances are sexual contact will happen.

4. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    It is Easy to see predators...It just takes right placings, maybe eve timeings....people are not in seek of predators...keeping an eye ot.....it would Help SOOOO much if they did, MOst people do not even know th mojority of the types.....there are MANY, but some can keep themselves composed.

We need an END to Date Rape

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes i agree , sometime what could be a nice date that end bad is because someone
    was mislead or was lead on , once contact then a rejection that makes it a date rape
    to many belief.

How can this be stopped !? when things happen out of a good thing just went wrong !

6. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    What made you decide to create this thread?

7. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    we need to take the power of rape from women

if you're not getting raped in a dark alley okay

anywhere else is just getting ridiculous

hotel room?? wtf are you doing there in the first place?
    It's a shame that if you wanna play stupid society will play along with you...especially if your black...because everybody knows that's all black men think about all day long...sex

on a date? WTF are you doing dating a rapist?
    I've been on many dates, and I'll tell you women are crazier than bat ****

I've gotten women completely naked and ready, and they say...oh I can't do this

that's like going full speed towards the stunt ramp, all dignity is out the window you've already commited...and you stop right before the jump...people get highly upset that you've tricked them

selfish...to say the least

I have the restraint because I'm a gentleman, but you have to be kicked out immediately because you've just showed me you're a nut bag...

but some people don't have restraint, so that should tell the woman don't get in situations like that because it has the potential to harm you...

Not justifying rape; just saying that it's getting out of hand.. when will women learn to take responsibility for their actions...

You come out of the house half naked and expect everyone to treat you like you are not...

their are elements of evil around us, who don't care about anything...you think they respect your crazy ***?

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    I'm not sure what "date rape" or "mental rape" is but according to the examples you've laid out, these problems can be solved by setting some ground rules before the date or before the "marriage" and both people gaining an understanding of how the rules apply and following the rules. Both people have to be truthful with themselves and each other.

One of the things that we are nortorious for doing is getting with people and hoping things "click". We are hoping that we do not have to do a whole lot of talking...that the person we are with knows what we are thinking so that we don't have to do a lot talking and that the person that we are with on the date knows everything we mean when we say what we say. That ain't never been true. Here is the first rule...Rule Number 1:

Telepathy is not communication.

That is Rule Number 1. Rule Number 2 is:

See Rule Number 1.

This leads quickly to Rule Number 3. Rule Number 3 eliminates what is called "sexual tension" by both the male and female getting an understanding of what is to be expected. If you are going to have sexual intercourse on the date say that is what you expect to happen...and say it before the date, meaning before the two people are face-to-face. If you are not going to have sexual intercourse on the date then say that you are not...and say it before the date takes place, meaning before the male and female are face-to-face. People can pretty much size each other up just by looking at each other to determine whether or not they want that person's hot sweaty body on top of them or underneath them or....well...you get the picture. I'm not saying have sexual intercourse on the fist date and I'm not saying don't have sexual intercourse on the first date. People usually do what they want to do even if I were to give instruction on what to do. I'm saying to avoid this "date rape" thing or at least to minimize it until it is almost non-existent these are simple rules to follow. So Rule Number 3 is:

Get an understanding before the date (before the two people are face-to-face) of whether or not sexual intercourse is going to happen on the date.

Rule Number 3 also applies to what is called "marriage". You get the understanding of what is going to happen before the so-called marriage. How the sexual interaction is going to work and both people agree to it and follow it until they agree a change needs to be made and then they should both agree to the change and follow it.

Just these 3 simple Rules can change the dynamic of the entire date or so-called marriage. Clear the air, so to speak, so that the male and female are focused on other things...hopefully more important things.

If the female says no sexual intercourse then the male should let the female know what not to do that entices him into wanting sexual intercourse. This is where being truthful with each other and themselves as individuals come into the picture. If the male says no sexual intercourse and the female gets sexually aroused by kissing then the female should tell the male that kissing is not allowed if sexual intercourse is not allowed. This is the logic that should be followed.

None of that trying to fool each other or surprise each other or get each other off balance to take advantage of each other. That's child's play. When you are attempting to grow up you have to groiw up your behavior...meaning you have to grow up how you interact with other people. Comminucation...Communication...Communication.

Keep saying over and over...telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....telepathy is not communication...telepathy is not communication....

...and follow these 3 simple Rules when dating or attempting marriage. Test it for yourself and write what you find in this thread. :)

9. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I appreciate your words..but it always boils down to a crazy woman.

Really... If I gotta write out a contract about whats going to happen and when, I don't want to know her...

this is ridiculous, it's like directions on how to drink water, because we know some jackass is going to try to snort it...and society will convict you for giving them water and no directions...

I burned myself on this hot coffee because the cup didn't say hot coffee...forget common basic sense that is afforded to wild animals and new born babies..THE MAN IS AT FAULT

It's up to you to buy it or not...as soon as they said Mike Tyson raped somebody, you said 1 of two things...

no he didn't

or

Shame on him

No one asked well what really happend, Mikes a millionaire why would he have to force himself on someone? Nope racist media fed into the stereo type that has been propagated for years.. negros only eat watermelons and have sex...keep your daughters away from them cause they will rape her...

So soon as the story hit, it added another brick to the wall that seeks to imprison black men...and the black woman is leading in that effort

Let me ask you guys; is it possible for a husband to rape his wife?

10. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    No problem there. You can keep attempting to use telepathy in place of communication. What I wrote are suggestions to minimize confusion, provide clarity, and help to solve problems. You can also attempt to minimize confusion, provide clarity, and help to solve problems using telepathy. Many of us try to do that on a daily basis. See how far it will get you. The goal objective is to come to an agreement and get an understanding...not write a contract. Using telepathy seems ot work better for us because if the other person didn't understand our intentions then it becomes their fault.

With the way you use words I have no idea what that question means. Please define what you mean when you use the word "rape". Please define what you mean when you use the word "husband". Please define what you mean when you use the word "wife".