Black People : Dating and Locating Evidence of Civilization...

Fieldpea

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 15, 2005
The 602
First of all, please look at the first image square shown in this site's page (I wasn't able to transfer the image).

Q: In your opinion, what civilization produced this decorative high art?

http://www.wolframscience.com/nksonline/page-43

Sidebar: Notice the differences between the first 3 image squares. Each image was produced by 3 disparate cultures during 3 different, distant locations and time frames--and represents an example of each culture's *high art* phase.

Q: In general, what do these 3 image examples say to you?

One Love, and PEACE

First of all, please look at the first image square shown in this site's page (I wasn't able to transfer the image).

Sidebar: Notice the differences between the first 3 image squares. Each image was produced by 3 disparate cultures during 3 different, distant locations and time frames--and represents an example of each culture's *high art* phase.

One Love, and PEACE

For the second question, I understand that mathematics were involved. In my younger days, I'd draw up patterns too fascinated by the relationship of numbers. I'd like to 'answer' the first question, but usually I'm not specific preferring to just say "African people" rather than the "Kushites" or the "Ethiopians," as those are smaller details in our historical legacy, in my point of view.

For the second question, I understand that mathematics were involved. In my younger days, I'd draw up patterns too fascinated by the relationship of numbers. I'd like to 'answer' the first question, but usually I'm not specific preferring to just say "African people" rather than the "Kushites" or the "Ethiopians," as those are smaller details in our historical legacy, in my point of view.

Thanks, ABSiblings. You're right about the math. The author of that site--Stephen Wolfram--is some kind of mucky-muck mathematician (AI programming). He used those examples of ancient *ornamental art* because he wanted to discuss/explain 'whatever he was talking about' (I'm lousy at math). Anyway, the complex patterns that these cultures developed simply represented examples to him.

I remember when I first saw this page--I was trying to understand what the big deal was with Wolfram's Mathematica--I got stuck on #1 (22,000 BC), ESPECIALLY when I focused on #3 (1,200 BC)! Time-wise, that's about 21,000 years of separation (given Wolfram's discussion dealt with COMPLEXITY!...). DE-volution?

To the right are links on that page. Click on the Ornamental Art link (IF the site will allow you to go back to that page). It won't allow me to go back in, but if you can, then the location for #1 is given.

One Love, and PEACE

One Love, and PEACE

In my studies of archaeology, I was fascinated to learn that when it came to designs and pottery and other archaeological finds, that the more complex designs when laid next to what some would call simpler designs were quite deceptive. When people were asked which was older, the general answer was always that the simpler designs were older.....wrong, wrong, wrong. It has been discovered that the more simple the design, the younger it was. This has led scientist and archaeologist to concede that the people of old were in fact smarter and more complex than we are today. In fact, what I have stated is so true, that right now there is a massive search by all the nations of the world to uncover and find all the ancient technology that is possible. Why so??? I guess no one is talking about the Vimana (ancient spaceship) that was recently found in Pakistan. When it was located in a cave in Pakistan, they sent five soldiers in the cave to retrieve it....those soldiers never came out of the cave. All the top leaders of the world were called to Pakistan to investigate this and this is the last that I've heard about it.

My point in speaking on this is that, despite what we may think about technology, life, ourselves or anything else, we as a people are just beginning to scratch the surface of the level that we were truly on as a people. We have been so lied to by society that it is mind blowing! Where did the dinosaurs go??? We were told and taught that they became extinct millions of years ago and that after they became extinct, then humans arrived on the planet. What a crock of ish that was to be taught. I have the visual evidence that humans and dinosaurs were on the planet at the same time and that it was we who were busting the dinosaurs @sses! This is just a small example of the many lies we have been told and yet we run around as if we are the cats meow and on the highest level that humans have ever been on!

What is the problem with what I'm saying??? The problem is that it is a direct contradiction to what our so called holy books tell us...so once again I have to be like the three monkeys on this just to keep the peace and not ruffle feathers that shouldn't even exist. The truth is unbelievable and is in fact quite simple. It is the lie that has to be explained away and reinterpreted and rewritten and forced down peoples throats through death and fear.

In my studies of archaeology, I was fascinated to learn that when it came to designs and pottery and other archaeological finds, that the more complex designs when laid next to what some would call simpler designs were quite deceptive. When people were asked which was older, the general answer was always that the simpler designs were older.....wrong, wrong, wrong. It has be discovered that the more simple the design, the younger it was. This has led scientist and archaeologist to concede that the people of old were in fact smarter and more complex than we are today. In fact, what I have stated is so true, that right now there is a massive search by all the nations of the world to uncover and find all the ancient technology that is possible. Why so??? I guess no one is talking about the Vimana (ancient spaceship) that was recently found in Pakistan. When it was located in a cave in Pakistan, they sent five soldiers in the cave to retrieve it....those soldiers never came out of the cave. All the top leaders of the world were called to Pakistan to investigate this and this is the last that I've heard about it.

My point in speaking on this is that, despite what we may think about technology, life, ourselves or anything else, we as a people are just beginning to scratch the surface of the level that we were truly on as a people. We have been so lied to by society that it is mind blowing! Where did the dinosaurs go??? We were told and taught that they became extinct millions of years ago and that after they became extinct, then humans arrived on the planet. What a crock of ish that was to be taught. I have the visual evidence that humans and dinosaurs were on the planet at the same time and that it was we who were busting the dinosaurs @sses! This is just a small example of the many lies we have been told and yet we run around as if we are the cats meow and on the highest level that humans have ever been on!

What is the problem with what I'm saying??? The problem is that it is a direct contradiction to what our so called holy books tell us...so once again I have to be like the three monkeys on this just to keep the peace and not ruffle feathers that shouldn't even exist. The truth is unbelievable and is in fact quite simple. It is the lie that has to be explained away and reinterpreted and rewritten and forced down peoples throats through death and fear.

THANK YOU!

Exactly!

We go WAY, WAY, BACK! If we follow our first endoctrination, we put serious stock in carbon dating. We think in terms of 365 days/year--instead of in terms of PRECESSIONAL years.

We need to start looking at those carbon datings again. That's AGAIN! We need to decode what *a year* represents.

Vimana, indeed. Kmt (is it Dendera that has a vimana on its temple wall, or is it another temple)?. IONO...one of those Kmtn temples does.

And then there's the Indus Valley civilizations that HAD TO HAVE PARALLELED Kmt! The Harappans and Mohenjo Daro (and all of the other Rishi sites--especially the famed 7 Rishi Cities of the Bharata (India)).

Megalithic foundation stones (Baalbek, Ollytaytambo, Machu Pichu)--all great examples left from THE STONE AGE--and I wonder (if from the days of GIANTS? That's MENTAL GIANTS?).

Anybody who is settled and satisfied with hugging up to 4-5,000 year timeframes *risks* missing the true timeframes associated with our most revered, ancient monuments AND CIVILIZATIONS.

Earlier today, I was reading some info on Mohenjo Daro, and reference to the GREAT WAR (Mahabharata) was offered to explain why Mohenjo Daro was destroyed by nuclear explosion:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...3_UMLBDaryiQKF4IDYAg&ved=0CFkQ9QEwBQ&dur=1418

In a different site, a poster once told me that I needed to quit playing around with what's called *anomalous science* and that I should begin to study Voudoun. Told me that Voudoun was 10,000 years old--said 10,000 years made Voudoun THE OLDEST ATR system for an Afrikan Amerikan to go back to, and that I should immediately go to Mamiwata.com. Well, in response, I told that poster that *our story* PREDATED Voudoun's 10,000 years, yet clearly ENCOMPASSED Voudoun's development--and I then posted the link to those same pics. I asked, "Tell me that that 22,000 BC high art ISN'T art that an Afrikan crafted." I never heard from that poster again.

I've seen online info regarding man and dinosaur living on this planet at the same time (with pics of human footprints alongside of fossilized dinosaur bones--embedded in GRANITE, no less--and these fossils are found preserved *in the USA*.

As for the location where that 22,000 BC example of ornamental art was found? It was found in what is today known as geo-political Russia. Southern Russia (I believe, but I'm presently blocked from that site *unless I subscribe*, so I'm going on memory, here).

And yes, we were there first; in fact, we are found EVERYWHERE on this planet.

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back