Black Relationships : Dating a Loony!

Whew..you reminded me of one of my loonies...YIKES

..that there are more than one in my past LOL Anywho this looney invited me to his house. I will leave out places etc to protect the "innocent" but believe me this is true because somethings you CANT make up. let me say I went to his house for the first time because he had a respectable job and his conversation was that of a sane person. So after being in his home for about 20-30 mins, he says come here and starts showing me the rest of the place. He starts in the bedroom and shows me all his clothes, shoes and fur coats. I was thinking.." ENOUGH ALREADY". But now Im a bit apprehensive because Im thinking.."this is weird, why do I need to see all his clothes to include every coat he MIGHT wear..???". So now Im ready to leave and did shortly there after. I nevver saw him again. I think I spoke to him once and told him I was busy. LAWD
:donttell:

Apparently, he felt close enough to you and thought you would be accepting of his lifestyle.

This is true, ready. I am accepting. Outside of my profession, people purge to me all the time their 'secrets' and I'm ok with that. To each their own. He remains a friend to this day. He is ok - it is ME who thought it loony ;)

In the case of finding romeo #2 on the bed.. ACK!!! hahaha - I dont know about that :) WOW! Where is this man now?

..that there are more than one in my past LOL Anywho this looney invited me to his house. I will leave out places etc to protect the "innocent" but believe me this is true because somethings you CANT make up. let me say I went to his house for the first time because he had a respectable job and his conversation was that of a sane person. So after being in his home for about 20-30 mins, he says come here and starts showing me the rest of the place. He starts in the bedroom and shows me all his clothes, shoes and fur coats. I was thinking.." ENOUGH ALREADY". But now Im a bit apprehensive because Im thinking.."this is weird, why do I need to see all his clothes to include every coat he MIGHT wear..???". So now Im ready to leave and did shortly there after. I nevver saw him again. I think I spoke to him once and told him I was busy. LAWD
:donttell:

hang on... he showed you his wardrobe as a highlight of the evening?? :eek: :eek: yeah - that is loony. I almost wish you hung around enough or an explanation!

I'm am soooo curious!! what's his name? I'm gonna look him up! :lol:

i am surprised that so many women end up with men who are suspect.
is this poor judgement on your parts? are the men that deceptive?
nowadays a women can lose her life by being with the wrong man.

i have been with crazy women before but i knew they were crazy going in. i just wanted the sex.
i have never been surprised.

:qqb013:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back