Black Relationships : Dating a Loony!

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Forgive me in advance.. may be tmi ;)

But I'm in need of some frivolous entertainment.. *sigh*

I was out last night and ran into an ex from a few years ago.. although calling him an 'ex' is a stretch. I was a single parent, high pressured job, not looking for anything qua relationship - Add the complication of me being his bosses boss did add an element of.. somethin' :whip: :lol:

I had almost completely forgotten about him until yesterday.. and it reminded me of some pretty loony stuff.. actually, something siginificant that changed our entire 'arrangement'... here it is..

This is was a cool, calm, collected Black man - 40ish. 10 year divorced, 2 teenage kids. excellent host, nice apartment, cooked well, great music, black power etc.. one evening at his place he brings out a bunch of photo's (inwardly I groan.. but ok.. it's only a handful) and they are photos of his sister. "lovely looking woman", I say because she is immaculate: model precision type make-up, perfect cared for hair, pristine beautiful outfit. I flip to the next photo. It is his sister again.. in nothing but a bra and a skirt. (ack!?!) but I just kinda go "hmmmm.. ok".. then move to the next - again said sister striking a sexy pouty pose on a doorframe. (now I'm bothered.. what the heck kind of *brother* is this?).. the words are on my lips when it hits me.. I recognize that "pout" - these are photo's of HIMSELF!

*choke choke* *gasp gasp*

my reaction prompted him to quickly take the pics back and claim they were just him and his buddies fooling around.. but comeon.. what 40 year old man does that? and sooo.. convincingly? A sense of morbid curiosity makes me wonder what the rest were like.. but nah.

It also brought up some loony thoughts.. when I'd catch him on IM and ask him what's he's up to.. he'd say 'practicing his pole dancing'.. that should have been a sign, under normal circumstances ;)

Who's next? :lol:

:qqb010:.... soooo, how long were u guys dating?

Apparently, he felt close enough to you and thought you would be accepting of his lifestyle. Best that he showed you up front and not when you were much more attached to him.

Ok... my penny to the loony tunes: I dated a guy for over 10 years before I got a glimpse of something that seemed gay, but he swears he is not. I popped over to his house to surprise him with a little early morning quickie. While he went to get me a cup of coffee, I bounced my behind into his bedroom.

On his bed, his best buddy was fully naked stretched out and spread wide open, his little member standing at attention. The guy quickly covered when he realized it was me walking in the door. I turned around and walked out the apartment in one stride.

That glimpse was enough for me to put a stop to our relationship. I have not seen him again, even though he lives less than 10 minutes from my house.

ROFLLLLLL!

Z, how did you know I needed a belly-aching, side-splitting, laugh this morning! You and Sis Ready are too much. Hmmm, sounds like a hot topic for sistah chat!

Unfortunately (or Fortunately), I don't have any loony stories to share but I will delight in what others have to offer. *rubbing hands together* this should be goooood!
:qqb006:

Absolutely hilarious!

I rarely dated while in my early 20’s and this has not changed in my late 20’s, and from such stories, I might just remain a spinster, or cross over to the sistahs lol, so much as I would like to, I have not got any stories to share.

Is it wrong that he sounds ideal and I would date him? Imagine the shopping trips Sis! Lol.

Cross-dressing is becoming increasingly common among older men, and I wonder why that is. When I was doing my first degree, I had a part-time job in the UK’s leading retailer of lingerie. Sunday afternoon was always busy, with little old ladies shopping for granny lingerie, as well as older ladies doing some therapy shopping.

So imagine the reaction in a relatively busy sales floor when this mid-50’s, refined looking, balding, white man, strides in gracefully in a stunning blue skirt, matching jacket and killer heels. His jewellery was tasteful yet simple (pearls) and his makeup was flawless.

I was expecting a little old lady to flat-line on the spot.

The only sound in that store was of rosaries being clutched.

He walked around, oblivious to the gawking stares, purchased an expensive blue slip and matching gown, then walked out like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back