Black People : Dateline - To Catch A Predator

I didn't watch all of this one episode but I saw just what you described Des. I think it's disgusting and I agree Blak, parents need to know what their children are doing while on the internet and out in public. By the way, you all mentioned that the majority of these predators are white, what about the target children, are they white also?

NNQueen said:
I didn't watch all of this one episode but I saw just what you described Des. I think it's disgusting and I agree Blak, parents need to know what their children are doing while on the internet and out in public. By the way, you all mentioned that the majority of these predators are white, what about the target children, are they white also?

Yes Sister Queenie ... the decoys were adults, that looked real young, and could pass themselves off as young children. They were all white, or at least, none i've seen looked Black.

:heart:

Destee

I'd like to caution all the Brothers too, to be careful. One Brother told me that he has already been approached by a "young child" wanting to talk sexually. He told them to go get their Momma for him to talk to!

Easy set up, if ever i saw one.

And those men had seen the programs and everything ... some of them ... simply amazing.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back