Black Spirituality Religion : Date of Crucifixion Verified?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its that kind of topic brother.

Peace In,

Yeah, they wont crawl back under their respective rocks will they. lol

Yeah, they wont crawl back under their respective rocks will they. lol..

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Well, don't know about all that, but it is certainly a conversation worth having, from my view.

Peace In,

Last edited:
Let me get this right. You've created a thread to "confirm" the "death" of someone who NEVER lived, and I'm the one not making sense??

1. I did create the thread

2. That tells of someone else's research, to pin point the written documentation. Thus confirming the time it happened.

3. There is independent verification of none religious sources that HE existed

4. Thus, no, you arent making any sense

5. The only thing you can question is whether HE did what was claimed in the writings

Last edited:
Geologists say the historical event may have taken place April 3..may have.

In regards to the date you posted, April 3, would be the 'third day of the start of the month' for hebrews and that would then mean, April 17, because the Hebrews based their historical events or more specifically, 'their holy observances' on the lunar month which 'day one begins on 'the 14th day of the lunar month'. But again, the Bible details that the birth of Jesus was during 'the festival of Booths/Tabernacle' which was in the spring that neared the spring equinox and 'the festival of Breads/Passover' was during the fall week that neared the fall equinox, but the Romans changed the dates and times of their observances during the time of Masada.

Therefore when regarding what geologist and scientist say today, I always consider how this White Supremacist system changes the dates, times, and times of certain holy observances to suit their purpose. So when this particular topic is spoken of by Geologist who give the date, 'April 3', it would be important to regard what calendar system they are referring to in regards to this topic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back