Black People : Data Chips Installed in Humans??

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
The Associated Press
Updated: 6:38 p.m. ET Oct. 13, 2004
WASHINGTON - Medical milestone or privacy invasion? A tiny computer chip approved Wednesday for implantation in a patient’s arm can speed vital information about a patient’s medical history to doctors and hospitals. But critics warn that it could open new ways to imperil the confidentiality of medical records.

The Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.
With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.
Think UPC code. The identifier, emblazoned on a food item, brings up its name and price on the cashier’s screen.

VeriChip Link

I remember having one of these chips intalled in my dog about 8 years ago. I really didn't want to lose him or have him stolen. At the time I thought it was so cool to not have to worry about dog tags. But who would have thought that installing chips in dogs was more than likely a guinnea pig experiment for whats next on the horizon for humans?

So what's next? This chip is capable of storing financial information, social security info, health and pharmacy info, etc. There are rumors the it will evolve into being a replacement for check cards...you need only scan your "CHIP" to pay for groceries in the future.

I, for one would NEVER consent to putting a chip into my body, but can't you just see it now...stores and businesses just STOP accepting credit cards and check cards because they want to use the CHIP?? That would FORCE people into allowing doctors/scientists to put the chip in each of us.

What happens if someone is able to erase your data?? Where would the paper trail be? Am I the only one who is alarmed by this?

CarrieMonet said:
The Associated Press
Updated: 6:38 p.m. ET Oct. 13, 2004
WASHINGTON - Medical milestone or privacy invasion? A tiny computer chip approved Wednesday for implantation in a patient’s arm can speed vital information about a patient’s medical history to doctors and hospitals. But critics warn that it could open new ways to imperil the confidentiality of medical records.

The Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday that Applied Digital Solutions of Delray Beach, Fla., could market the VeriChip, an implantable computer chip about the size of a grain of rice, for medical purposes.
With the pinch of a syringe, the microchip is inserted under the skin in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes and leaves no stitches. Silently and invisibly, the dormant chip stores a code that releases patient-specific information when a scanner passes over it.
Think UPC code. The identifier, emblazoned on a food item, brings up its name and price on the cashier’s screen.

VeriChip Link

I remember having one of these chips intalled in my dog about 8 years ago. I really didn't want to lose him or have him stolen. At the time I thought it was so cool to not have to worry about <a href="dog%20tags" onmouseover="window.status='dog tags'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">dog tags</a>. But who would have thought that installing chips in dogs was more than likely a guinnea pig experiment for whats next on the horizon for humans?

So what's next? This chip is capable of storing financial information, social security info, health and pharmacy info, etc. There are rumors the it will evolve into being a replacement for check cards...you need only scan your "CHIP" to pay for groceries in the future.

I, for one would NEVER consent to putting a chip into my body, but can't you just see it now...stores and businesses just STOP accepting credit cards and check cards because they want to use the CHIP?? That would FORCE people into allowing doctors/scientists to put the chip in each of us.

What happens if someone is able to erase your data?? Where would the paper trail be? Am I the only one who is alarmed by this?

our data was erased a long time ago :injured:

Well I understand what you are saying, but I am being serious and talking about things that matter today.

I for one would not like it if tomorrow there was no record I owned my home or that the birth of my daughter was gone, or that my business records were missing, or that I have great credit because the powers that be have access to change my data.

I feel there will be no privacy if they have the capabilities to further discriminate via a chip. Meaning..what if they used info from your data chip to deny you a job because of your health history? Or what if the wrong group of individuals get access to the chip and you are accused of a crime you didn't commit.

All I'm saying is this seems like a way to make things WORSE than they are now. I can't believe that it's been approved.

CarrieMonet said:
Well I understand what you are saying, but I am being serious and talking about things that matter today.

I for one would not like it if tomorrow there was no record I owned my home or that the birth of my daughter was gone, or that my business records were missing, or that I have great credit because the powers that be have access to change my data.

I feel there will be no privacy if they have the capabilities to further discriminate via a chip. Meaning..what if they used info from your data chip to deny you a job because of your health history? Or what if the wrong group of individuals get access to the chip and you are accused of a crime you didn't commit.

All I'm saying is this seems like a way to make things WORSE than they are now. I can't believe that it's been approved.

Sistah I am being serious. The memory that has been erased is done thru means of cloning and a program called HAARP. Not all of the memory is erased, just the more crucial recesses of the mind.

Not only is memory erased but information has been IN-Formed in the brain. Notice how dumbed down the masses of our people are. How complacent we have become, even in the so-called ghetto.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back