Black People : Darwins Nightmare-Neo-Colonialism Feeding Caucasoids

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    This is the small 10 minute clip version from the whole one (below)[Youtube]3JVMILU0Hmw[/Youtube]

Neocolonialism at work all over Africa, South America and Asia. Taking our food, our mineral riches, our land, our labor, etc, for peanuts, with the help of the spineless puppets they help put in power.

This is how the Western world maintains its fraudulent excessive standard of living. The foundation of their civilization was free labor and free resources. Who would not get rich and powerful with such an imbalanced economic model? Now that their access to near free labor and resources is diminishing, their civilization is now also diminishing. Death to all betrayers of the suffering masses of the world.

You Can Watch The Whole Savagery Of These Beasts Here:

Darwins Nightmare-Darwins Albtraum
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9039818938732594749#

Some time in the 1960's, in the heart of Africa, a new animal was introduced into Lake Victoria as a little scientific experiment. The Nile Perch, a voracious predator, extinguished almost the entire stock of the native fish species.

However, the new fish multiplied so fast, that its white fillets are today exported all around the world. Huge hulking ex-Soviet cargo planes come daily to collect the latest catch in exchange for their southbound cargo… Kalashnikovs and ammunitions for the uncounted wars in the dark center of the continent.

This booming multinational industry of fish and weapons has created an ungodly globalized alliance on the shores of the world’s biggest tropical lake: an army of local fishermen, World bank agents, homeless children, African ministers, EU-commissioners, Tanzanian prostitutes and Russian pilots.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Darwins Nightmare-Neo-Colonialism Feeding Caucasoids

.......Yes Brother Chinelo, I'm reminded of The Triangular Trade: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-was-the-triangular-trade.htm

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Interesting things i'm coming across, i've been in a major research and truth seeking search the past month or so on certain things i'm not up to point on......

I never knew that the russians went into tanzania and lake victoria and actually lab created or genetically induced into nature an artificially created new fish in order to wipe out the natural life in the water, so that that fish could super breed over and over in order to produce a feeding market for the white world...yet leave our brothers and sisters with guns and famine......

This is something i did not know had happened......These caucasoids actually went into our lands and killed off the natural life that was feeding our people, and killed it off, and put in a artificially engineered life form into our waters to produce wealth, riches, and a survivable eating environment for whites around the world....:whip:.....

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    And after all of that,

along with the past 600 years we have not adopted

a race first consciousness, in at least 40 out of 52 nations?

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well it seems as though we have to much puppetry introduced to the masses, and a % are believing in the puppet rather than believing in doing for ourselves and producing for ourselves extricating out the outsider and outside influence of whites,arabs,or their parasitic so-called jewish branch of their race.......

Too much "messiah" searching, and when you search for "messiahs".....somebody can easily introduce a "false phrophet" into our midst....and have us enslaved over and over again.......

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    the only messiah in Africa right now, is greed and "tribal difference stressing"

The only messiahs to Africans where; Lumumba, Nkhrumah, and Malcolm.

and that was 50 years ago

funny thing is 50 years ago they were starting to think racialy and Pan Africanly

7. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666

The same patterns over and over where we are concerned and its always the CIA. I think a lot of Africans and you'll have to forgive me for saying this - lack a world view. Its part of the reason we as a people are always exploited. If only these rebels who assisted western governments in deposing REAL leaders knew what they were doing.

They say Nkrumah grew increasingly paranoid in his later days but who knows - the CIA is known to make stuff up as well.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Darwins Nightmare-Neo-Colonialism Feeding Caucasoids

Stay on it Brother Chinelo...you are doing a good job. I remember your calling to teach our people, when the time comes, you will be more than ready...Peace In my brother friend.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    When 85% of the masses there, start to think race first and forget their ethnic, national relgious and economical differences, there,
    no agence, army, or corporation or house negro despot, can stop the will of the people

The oldest African proverb I remember is that

"There can be No enemy Without,
    if there is No enemy Within"

When we get over our differences we will habe our freedom,

anywhere and every where on the planet

until then its no loger th devils workshop but the deils playground, and let's not forget that imperialism andcapitlism p[lay hand in hand

It was the economic decline of th first renaissance capitalism in England that fostered Liz to colonize and enslave theworld, sonow that the EU is united as the third reich's dreamed,

guess where they are planning to recolonize first?????????

to restabilize the broken economy?

10. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    The government of those African countries gives consent....they are selling the birthright of their own people...