Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
...one month old

By John Prager
March 15, 2017, 5:21 pm
http://addictinginfo.org/2017/03/15...d-about-michael-brown-trying-to-take-his-gun/

Darren Wilson.jpg

"...Wilson now says that not only was the holster designed to prevent the very scenario that he says made him scared enough to shoot the unarmed teen, but that Brown did not try to remove the gun from his holster at all (though he does still maintain that Brown was a living, breathing weapon of mass destruction)..."

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
...one month old

By John Prager
March 15, 2017, 5:21 pm
http://addictinginfo.org/2017/03/15...d-about-michael-brown-trying-to-take-his-gun/

View attachment 8513

"...Wilson now says that not only was the holster designed to prevent the very scenario that he says made him scared enough to shoot the unarmed teen, but that Brown did not try to remove the gun from his holster at all (though he does still maintain that Brown was a living, breathing weapon of mass destruction)..."

Thanks, I'm attempting to corroborate this with another source, if I'm able, I'll post it back ... meanwhile, this "comment" at the end of the article, is in play:

946116_133336696859620_1636991578_n.jpg

Steve Wilber ·
Works at Universal Blastco
I see no checkable source material. I see no referenced source.

"screengrab"? This a right-wing site?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days