Destee Network : DarkOneSun.NET Forum

DarkOneSun ... you are violating Rule #8 - No Spam ... you can't spam us with your links.

Every Member can promote their endeavor once, but any more than that is considered spam.

Your threads have been combined (into this thread) and your URL no longer displays as before.

Become a Premium Member and you can aggressively self-promote, and your link will work.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I apologise. If I become a premium member, can I promote as aggressively as I want for the period that I pay for?

Premium Members can promote more aggressively, but not as aggressive as they might want.

For example, they can't post 900 threads in a row, promoting their endeavor. There are limits.

What you were doing though, posting more than one link to your endeavor, would be allowed.

Premium Membership allows Members to promote with every post they make (signature).

Yes, the feature will be available for the entire period you pay for.

Thanks for your apology and consideration of Premium Membership.

I'll allow your URL to display again, since it appears we're on the same page.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back