Black People : DARK-SKINNED Washutaw Muurs: Real Native Americans

Scholars don't know everything... the point being, dark skinned African people already has been here (the so-called America) before the so-called dark skinned red Indians.

Ask your teacher Elijah Muhammad... :)

http://www.muhammadspeaks.com/IndiansinAmerica.html
What kind of scholarly reasearch is that?

Even a high school child knows ghow to do comparative research, from 4 or more reliable sources.

1 Teacher

who ever went to high school and had 1 teacher???

who ever went to college and had one teacher?

What kind of scholarly reasearch is that?

Even a high school child knows ghow to do comparative research, from 4 or more reliable sources.

1 Teacher

who ever went to high school and had 1 teacher???

who ever went to college and had one teacher?

Chuck:

For what it's worth to yah?

I too have come to associate how personal opinions and/or simplistic takes on complex issues/problems/etc. do tend to be treated like they're the Gospel Truth by others who fail to do their homework etc. too...

:10500:

Our's was and is a least acknowledge aspect of black folks etc. history on this continent and this present day nation...

I. e., what is important and relevant to us, may not be likewise to most if not all others, who post on this and other destee.com forums...

Also you already do know where else to reach me as well...

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back