Black People : DARK-SKINNED Washutaw Muurs: Real Native Americans

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Are you a non-black person?..lol...i supposed you think you're being facetious. however this is not the same thing......

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
In the process of gathering info on glaciation for a report I was doing for a class,I ran across some of this same information. Pangea was the name given to this single continent on Earth during the Permian Era. I looked up the name out of curiosity and found that it's a Greek word meaning "all land".

What this article said that over a period of 25 million years(I think), Pangaea responded to volcanic activity, earthquakes that caused this land mass to break into two super continents.

Peace!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
DARK-SKINNED Washutaw Muurs: First Real Native Americans!

Are the Freedmen Descendants (of the so called five 'civilized' nations) indians?

The Northeast Coast peoples aka the Pequot etc.??

Etc. etc. etc.

And your very notion of dark skinned Washutaw Muurs (sic) being the only 'real' indians is by its very nature divisive etc.

Simply put:

Most (if not all) black indian mixes don't accept (and do reject) any attempt to rewriting American Indian history from a black revisionist perspective...

I say and write for the record that I do on general principles...

:10500:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.