Black People : Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  3. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN030: Beloved King god Migthy warrior Info_moetry:

LOL

Everything Divine back at you

Sweet, Sweet Harmony:SuN030:
    Precious, precious Order:SuN030:
    Divine, Divine Balance:SuN030:

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    I normally do not watch video on Internet for almost two hours. I did this time. I am aware of these types of rituals going on but to see it on video is my first. I Am fully aware that there are there places other than California that these rituals takes place. I would appreciate you all watching this for inner enlightenment.

The europeans who went behind the scenes of these evil rituals, said that he do not want to be part of this control freak system. This video shows the Root in Evil Ancient History. Will it take a certain amount of europeans such as this person to get fed up with this system so that change will come, and what will it mean for the black life, when enough europeans get fed up?

People such as Merv Griffin, presidents, etc, is mentioned in this video. The mentioning of the Black Caucus is in video.

Human Sacrifices.
    They enjoyed the pain and suffering of watching the animals they sacrificed wither in pain and suffering. Isn't that what they did to our ancestors and still do today?

I have some questions:

1. How much of what is on this particular video as with all things we as Black people should know about, and how will it help us to know?

2. Do we know the enemies behind the enemies and the enemy above all evil?

3. Are we enemies for not knowing and do not care to know?

Many of our people are still functioning with the enemies human being mind-set and still do not know when human being mind-set is.

4. How low, far will one go to be part of this New world control freak System?

These people are suppose to be of some higher intelligence, yet they did not detect one of their own kind (european) among them who came to spy on this.

Some of what you will hear in the video. Who are they speaking to when they say "fools"?

1. "Fools", fools, fools, when will you learn, it is me you can not slay.
    2. Ye shall burn me once again. I spit upon your fire. No fire, no fire, no fire.One flame alone will light this fire. Midsummer sets us free.
    3. Cast the wings of care of this life, throw off your cares and conscious for what they need to do in the world is their Motto, and the repeated, Midsummer Set us free. Great Nature, refugee of the weary heart.
    4. Cast your spells over those mortals.

Question: Isn't that what the Cathloic/religion did/doing?
    5. It is a dream, yet not all a dream.
    6. Holy are the Pillars of this Bohemian House.

Listening and seeing some of the words they use seem like familiar words from the bible.

Is it right to say that when we as Black people just want to see the good in this life, and not the bad and ugly, we do not desire to consciously/subconsciously live?

After watching this video and the european who risked his life to get information on the people who attend these rituals, the question is: What is the price for exposing evil? We who are wise knows that answer, for we over stand life and death?

What is the price Blacks must pay to expose evil, for those among us who are conscious? Exposing the evil within and in our own people is a Job.

Is it right to say that when Black people do not know the evil that lurks in the human being mind-set, its action, conduct, and behavior we are not going no where except being their human sacrifices?

I am clueless as to how many Black Womb genders is aware of this, other than CONDOLEZZA Rice, and the females spouses of these people. I have yet to meet a black womb gender I can converse with this about. Womb genders if we desire more communication between us and the black male who knows this information...and the likes of, we as Black Womb genders need to get this and all information that is detrimental to the black lives so we can communicate more effective with each other.

We the Black people are the SECRET that will destroy them, but we are afraid to reveal that, not Black Power, but that DIVINE Black Power in us.

Thank you for allowing me to share and serve.

HILy/A

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

5. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Dark Secrets inside the bohemian Grove

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...917705734983&h

Some people are emailing me and saying the link can not be found now. UM!

It came up when I went to Google.

Go to Google and type in Dark Secrets Inside the Bohemian Grove and it will come up.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486