Black Spirituality Religion : DARK MATTER "HUNTER"

CHAOS

chaos.jpg

THE CHAOS STAR

8 POINTED STAR WHICH IS RELATED TO
04-infinity.jpg

THE OLYMPICS STARTS AT 8:08 AM EST

We in some trouble. So the illumanita aka the five familes with thier stankin torch of light blinding every body the governing bodies behind the olympics are into meta physics . Thats why we have begun waking up . we would have never stood a chance trapped in those stories. This is turning into some real life sci fi flick fo real. They have been tapping into the source for whatever they desire while we were getting the "holy ghost.The funny thang is that most people who arent in the know thank we crazy! hotep

collective ritual .....

Eye am still of the view that a 'collective' ritual needs to be done. Between the hours of 08.00 am and 08.00 pm. I will do mine on GMT time. It is a 'surprise' attack to ... thwart others agenda. There is a platform (?) placed just outside the planet that awaits us. We already have an image of a 'flag' to work with. Cyclic thought, on the hour ,,, Eye also know that we will succeed ... the specifics ... im not sure yet

What do yall think ????

peace

CHAOS

EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE RITUAL EXACTLY WHEN THE GAMES OPEN WHICH IS 8:08 AM EST FRIDAY MORNING. WE WILL DO THE MONTE ALBAN RITUAL OF DRINKING THE ALCOHOL AND SWALLOW THE WORM(HOLES).

Bro Darkside may I ask a favor of you. I've been trying to recreate 'flag' on my computer but as my skills are lacking in paintshop I'm having difficulties recreating flag. Is it possible that you can create an image of it so that I can print it out for use. The four 'spokes' are black, inners are green, edged with white then red on top.

A plain white towel is needed, no other colors but white. This is to be attached to your person, either sit on it or throw round shoulders, but attached in some way ... and ice water in clear glass ... to drink ....

With enough focus and intent we are to ..... experience something ......

I'll leave the 'worms' to you :11900:

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back