Black Short Stories : Dark Knight snippet....

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
(Shariah) I look at myself and I feel a prescence that I have never felt before. I don't know what was out there but I was somehow not afraid. I don't know why I ran for I understood the cries. I have these dreams, dreams of another world. I sense things that are unnatural I can fortell things that have past. I see beyond this world into another. I look at my parents and I don't feel no resemblence.

They always have convinced me that I am just like them that their blood run through my veins. I have tried to mingle with my peers, but they seem strange to me. I am far more intelligent than they are I invent things. My father tries to make me feel special for my birthday he goes out of his way for me. My mother makes a big to do about it as well. I love them dearly but I feel that there is something that is waiting for me. I don't know what it is but in time who I am will come to be. I also been keeping a secret from my parents I have special powers. Things that die such a plants, and animals I can heal. I can hear there thoughts as you might say I am one with nature. I sometimes like to lay underneath the trees, and bed of flowers to smell the fragrance they emit. Today is my birthday and my parents are coming down to celebrate. I just turn seventeen and this is my first year being in college. I love college the freedom, the experience. (cellphone ringing) (Mom) hey sweetie pie Happy Birthday me and your Father can't wait to see you.

(Shariah) oh mom I told you, you and dad didn't have to go out of the way for me. I know how much you love me. (Mom) your my only baby, and I promise to take care of you and spoil you. You are our sunshine our only sunshine you make us happy ( suddenly interrupted) (Shariah) Mom stop it okay that is so babyish. Dang......(Mom) Oh Shariah you don't know how much you are a blessing to me and your father. We have been blessed and beyond. You brought us new meaning to becoming parents. You were a gift to us. (hearing her father in the background) (Dad) were almost there sweet heart. Hanging up she sense something is wrong with her Father. She had seen that he had fell, and was in sharp pain. He was rushed to the hospital, and that's when she heard the knock on the door. Running to let them in she fell into both of her parents arms. (Mom) oh sweetheart you are so beautiful and Happy Birthday again. Me and your Father have a surprise for you when we get ready to go out to eat in just a minute.

We just want to say how we are so proud of you, and we are proud to be your parents. (Dad) sweetheart I was in the attic the other day and came across something that you might remember to commerate this special day. Pulling the suprise out from behind his back he gave her, her old blankie. She looked at it in disbelief her old blankie brought back so much memory. She slept with it until she was twelve, and then she had them to put it away for her. She tooked the blanket and held it against her skin, and then smelt it. As she was looking at it she saw what puzzled her was symbols. She looked at it again, and was waiting for her parents to say something about the strange markings. They was just in their own little world admiring her. Well sweetheart let's prepare to take you out our treat. (Shariah) you know me I love chinese food. (Dad) chinese it is then. As they was leaving she saw the blanket light up again with strange symbols, and her mind seem to take her somewhere else. She turned around and notice a forest, a mythical forest with symbols. She smelled the air for the air was foreign to her. Reaching out to touch the trees life begin to spring out of the tree. And the symbols on the tree appeared. Tracing the symbols she heard a twig snap. (Shariah) who's there? Show yourself I won't hurt you.

to be continued.....
Lavette112
copyright2009

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back