Black Spirituality Religion : Dark Deceased

jamesfrmphilly said:
yup. makes 'em feel more secure.........
Music Producer said:
Secure about what?
a lotta cats on de internet is always right about everything. i used to be one of them. knew it all.
then i asked myself, if we all so smart and brilliant how come we can't lead black people into a brighter tomorrow?

cursed heart said:
Yes some have choked me,hit,screamed or sexually disturbed,scratched,obscene language.
Psychically some strange these have happened but not bad to the point where I can't control them.
Materialized in front of me? Inccubs,succubus?
Although I experience things I dont know much about what I experience.
It's not always bad,some are nice.
I'm not sure why they visit me.
The priestess at the aas said I was psychically open and very deep into the spiritual world.
I don't know,I'm still a bit of a skeptic about some things but I do know what I experience.
I'm in chicago illinois .
Where can I buy these herbs?

Sistah I've reached out to a priestess in your area, she's going to get back to me. So give me a few.

In the meantime you may want to write this sistah, her name is Iya Ifalola Aboyade Omobola, and she's located right in your home town of Chicago.

I don't personally know her, but she does serve the community very well.

Here's a link to her website http://egbe.windwhispers.org/index.htm

with respect to where you can obtain herbs, try a local botanica or an African centered whole food store.

You need to get this resolved, NOW.

Music Producer said:
You are incorrect. The object was a straw. You see at this time I am at work and had just come back from lunch. I had pulled the straw from the Styrofoam cup that my exhausted Coca-Cola had came in and I begin fiddling with the straw as I was reading posts on the forum.

So what does this failure of your ability to see began to tell us?

This is what I mean when people that play or horse around with spirituality or claims to have uniqueness can easily be tested for sincerity.

I am not saying that what YOU experience is not real to YOU but due to the fact that you are not willing to, or unable to make it real to US your perceptions and experiences do not exist.

If they do not exist then what is your purpose of sharing them except to give your experiences life, to reinforce what you desire?

It is kinda like a homosexual walking into the women’s restroom to use it and having people around him accept that. That homosexual is simply looking for reinforcement from others as to what his mind desires.

When I was a bouncer I caught a homosexual coming out of the women’s restroom and I tossed him out of the club because I don’t believe in reinforcing madness. Once you allow that then you start getting more and more participants looking for reinforcement from others and before you know it you have a line of homosexuals and strait-men trying to get in the women’s restroom. This story is not real but is intended for you to begin perceiving that reinforcing madness turns into chaos and heralds out of control until the original purpose of the women’s restroom becomes so diminished and exploited that it can no longer serve as it was intended.

If you have no positve contribution within the context of the issue of dark deceased, kindly move on to another thread.

jamesfrmphilly said:
a lotta cats on de internet is always right about everything. i used to be one of them. knew it all.
then i asked myself, if we all so smart and brilliant how come we can't lead black people into a brighter tomorrow?
It is not up to us, it is up to GOD. All I can do is tell them why we suffer.

The name Israel literally means to struggle with GOD / EL.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back