Black Spirituality Religion : Dark Deceased

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    What are the Dark Ones?

In Kametic tradition those who didn't live a life in accordance with divine order (Maat) also known as Iwa Pele in Yoruba, are known as Dark Deceased. A dark deceased is a spirit that is a ghost or phantoms in the spiritual world. This is one thing Hollywood did get correct is the fact that they will torment you as if there is no end. They don't cause things to move and buildings to suck up into hell. But they drag you down, so down that you will understand what a real vampire is, one that sucks your life force away.

Dark deceased didn't just become dark in their afterlife. No, they started off that way while on earth. They were the most onry, negative, depressive, lying, gossiping, back-stabbing, dark magick, tyrants, addictive, racist, molesters, violent people on the planet. They did whatever the hell they wanted to do without any ethics or morals. They lived their life to the fullest, or we should say foulest as if God never existed. While the Shepsu were busy extolling the virtues of Maat, they were partying their lives away all the way until death, and when they died, guess what? It was too late for them to change.

So, they stand on the other side of the celestial door, where people of the light have ascended, all alone. In the dark, where there are nothing but other dark spirits continuing their existence in fear with no love, no warmth, no rememberance, nothing.

Understand a dark deceased is a tormented soul that may have died at a bar after during a brawl, and they are still looking for hope. They may have over-dosed in a bedroom and are still trying to escape. They are lowly, dark spirits that are still existing with no light. They may have been led the wrong way but whatever the case they are not loved nor respected at all.

This is what happens when you live a life of hell, death and destruction. But, you can attract them also with your thoughts, your dress and so on. It is not any mystery why people who wear dark colors all the time associate with death and are so depressive because they are attracting these types of spiritual beings. Just think of the guy who pours libations to those killed in a shootout or loss some other careless way. Do you think they have any peace? What do you think they are invoking? It is only when a person wants to do better that they can get out of the situations they are in.

If we attact a dark one it is because they want a second chance to learn a lesson they could have learned while they were living. In that case, things seem to go wrong almost all the time but if you would hold on to the wits of your shepsu (Elevated ancestors), things will turn around.

Then there are some who die without knowing while in the process of doing things and what they do is attract themselves to you so that they can learn how to get out of the problem they once had while alive. The most precious thing you have is your life but when you forfeit it on foolish things (Dying before the creator intended), you miss out on the joys of living.

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I often get these spirits visiting me in the spiritual world.
    They are violent,mean very sexually disturbed,angry.
    It is a very frightneing experience for me because I am still trying to figure out why they are bothering me in the first place!
    When I gain control they go away!

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I have dealt with dark deceased... it is very annoying.

It tends to start off with my body having a weird feeling and then a strange awareness of certain experiences that spirit has had. When the experience ends I tend to be more aware of what needs to be done both in my life and just the world in general. In other words it opens up my spiritual body; making me feel I can accomplish anything even if it seems impossible and just doesn't make sense.

I believe the mental episode I had was due to a spiritual upset which has now been resolved but it's very hard to heal. I still have thoughts of 'positivity' that are so wild that I almost wish I had a real BLACK Kemetician theologist psychologist to talk to.

It is my belief that dark deceased still need love which is why they are so sexually crazy. That's why the best way to deal with them is what I consider 'God'; the spirit of logic and if needed medicine.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    how far away from NYC are U? he is there.

sex is not love. love is not sex. love is love.

5. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Your'e right, they don't want love and they don't know love.
    The way they were on earth is the way they remained.
    They antagonized the world and themselves free to move about in the light and dark but now they are trapped in the dark and the only way to escape a little is through the living human spirit.

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Sistah, are these entities doing you physical or psychic harm, and have they materialized in front of you?

From your description it sounds like you are experiencing is what is known as either an inccubus or succubus

You need to have your home spiritually cleansed by a traditional healer.

Additionally, you may want to smudge all the corners in your home with sage and/or frankencense and myrh.

what state do you live in, maybe I can get you in touch with someone

7. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    How do you go about gaining control?

8. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    Yes some have choked me,hit,screamed or sexually disturbed,scratched,obscene language.
    Psychically some strange these have happened but not bad to the point where I can't control them.
    Materialized in front of me? Inccubs,succubus?
    Although I experience things I dont know much about what I experience.
    It's not always bad,some are nice.
    I'm not sure why they visit me.
    The priestess at the aas said I was psychically open and very deep into the spiritual world.
    I don't know,I'm still a bit of a skeptic about some things but I do know what I experience.
    I'm in chicago illinois .
    Where can I buy these herbs?

9. cursed heart

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm still trying to gain control all the time.
    Sometimes I pray mentally or hit back or speak kind words to them mentally but I can't always.
    It's not easy trying to speak and move.
    I try to move my hand and I see more of a matirx appearance when moving my hand but it's so heavy.
    My words are slow and hard to say when I do try to mumble something.
    I have been able to hit back once and grab the hands of the nice entities that reach out to me.

There were two visits that were very comforting.
    I was feeling real down one night cried out to God.
    Slipped into trance,this entity slipped under me in the bed held my hand and I laid on him or her not sure but I was really afraid as always they slowly slipped away and I could feel when our hands unlocked up to the point when I was out of trance I could still feel their touch.
    I slipped into trance again the following week and this entity was lying beside me all I could feel was his weight lying slightly on and beside me,I did see his hand brown but covered in white powder and I reached out to him and held his hand.
    I know that alot of people doubt these things and I probably would to if they never happened to me.
    To be honest I want it to stop because it disturbs my sleep and exhausts me and most of the time scares the crap out of me.

10. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Cursed Heart

I don’t mean to be skeptical but these types of questions need to be asked.

How old are you?

Do you or your family have a history of mental illness?

Are you on any types of medications; if so are they the mind or perception altering kind?

How is your relationship with your father?

How is your relationship with your mother?

Have you experienced these events while spending the night somewhere else with someone else’s family?

Do these events only occur in your bad room at home?