Black Sports : D'antoni should be fired for not pulling Kobe from that game.

D'Antoni is garbage,

I always liked his system though.. he knows how to win.. but building a system on Nash was a mistake.. he's cool.. but he's not nearly what he used to be.. they should have made a play for Jeremy Lin.. he's the same type of player that Nash was..

I always liked his system though.. he knows how to win.. but building a system on Nash was a mistake.. he's cool.. but he's not nearly what he used to be.. they should have made a play for Jeremy Lin.. he's the same type of player that Nash was..

He knows how to get offensive production out of his players,I'll give him that. Don't know if they can win with out KObe , then again I have not seen many Laker games recently.

He knows how to get offensive production out of his players,I'll give him that. Don't know if they can win with out KObe , then again I have not seen many Laker games recently.

I been checking them out lately.. and the offense is looking good.. Meeks is going to need to step-up and Howard can give them 20 and 20.. they over-relyed on Kobe because he was just that kind of player.. Dwight might just step up... or maybe Gasol.. we'll see.

I been checking them out lately.. and the offense is looking good.. Meeks is going to need to step-up and Howard can give them 20 and 20.. they over-relyed on Kobe because he was just that kind of player.. Dwight might just step up... or maybe Gasol.. we'll see.

interesting to see what ill happen w/o bryant in the playoffs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back