Black Christians : DANIEL~Is the Author of THE APOCALYPSE 2012

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    ***Daniel~ Is the Author of THE APOCALYPSE***
    ******************* 2012 *****************

Daniel wrote the Apocalypse. Although scientist today give credit to the Mayans of whom wrote this prophecy down during their Classical Age in the AD 300s, they existed almost 800 years later after Daniel. Research shows too, that there were many different kinds of Native people that were apart of the ancient Mayan civilizations, and this encompasses the presence of many scattered Hebrews and Hebrew-Jews that had fled the Old Mediterranean world around the very time that Daniel wrote the Apocalypse and even long before. There were other major prophets as well, that wrote about the Apocalypse such as Isaiah and Joel and more, however, Daniel received a detailed vision that was given to him from ‘the Ancient of Days’ [Jesus] himself that concerns the very year for the end time prophecy to be fulfilled. The very word ‘Apocalypse’ means ‘Black Prophets’ prophecy of end times’ [Nebiim Prophets] and contains many other words that stem from it and confirm its root meanings such as ‘Calypso’, ‘Cali’, ‘Poca’ [ie. Paco, Capo, Copa, Copan; reverse script], and etc. The word ‘Cali’ [var. Lac, Laki, B-lack, Laconic; reverse script] in the word ‘Apocalypse’ means ‘Black’. And the word ‘Black’ became abbreviated but stems from the ancient Chaldeans [Chal-dea--Lach] of Cush Ham of ancient Babylon and of whom identified themselves to their major symbolism of ‘the Black Bull’ [Bullock], and the more ancient Bull King, Narmer, of ancient Egypt becomes the beginning. Daniel-the-Hebrew, an Apocalyptic Prophet, was therefore, Black ‘ethnic’ and ties into the very meaning of the Apocalypse itself. He lived under a period of captivity and under the Chaldeans [the Black Babylonians] of whom are also directly connected to this ‘end of the world prophecy’. My research though was not originally directed towards this end but was directed more towards the events that surround the Second Coming, however, I realized later that both concepts are connected.

In all of my years of research, I have come to learn many incredible facts and wonders but out of all of the information that I have come across so far, there were three (3) most astonishing revelations that totally caught me by surprise and are by far the most profound for me; (1) I stumbled upon the revelation that Noah’s lifetime directly matches that of the famous ancient High Priest of Thebes, Imhotep, that built the Great Steppe Pyramid and came to realize that Noah and Imhotep must be one and the same man, (2) I came to realize by surprise that Magog was a Black ‘ethnic’ Hamitic-typed man and the ancestor of major kinds of people such as the Mayan [Maya; Maga], the British Celts and much more, and, (3) I learned by happenstance that Daniel-the-Hebrew was the author of the Apocalypse and through this knowledge coupled with the Star of Bethlehem, I was able to synchronize time. It was also at this time that I began to wonder about my own presence in connection with the purpose of the Creator God. I realize that my research seems to align itself with Daniel-the-Prophet. According to the Bible, Daniel had researched the written works of past prophets such as Jeremiah and realized that the Hebrew Israelites would not be delivered completely and be allowed to reform their government in their lands as he had thought was going to happen in his lifetime. For this reason, he became depressed and began to fast and pray, and this was when the Apocalypse was given to him in detail. Therefore, through my own research about Daniel and more, I’ve come to understand the major issues that revolve around this end of the world prophecy.

Again, I only realized that Daniel actually wrote the Apocalypse by chance however. A few years ago back in the fall of 2007, I became frustrated due to a certain reality about some circumstances with regards to various issues that revolve around this system. Strangely too, I began to fast and do more research, and soon I realized that I was not satisfied with my total research up to that point. And then I decided to search for more solutions and happened upon Daniel again. I soon decided to start from scratch all over again and try and figure out why I kept coming up short with regards to the Bible timelines. There was a ten year difference and I just could not figure out why it occurred. I had just about finished my books, but now I decided to give one last serious attempt to try and understand why this ten year difference occurred. No matter if I started from the Creation of Adam and move forward, or if I started with the Great World Flood and counted backwards, I kept coming up with a ten year difference. Also, the numbers did not add up properly up to the time of Alexander-the-great and the Roman Empire. Finally, I realized that the secular timelines were off, and additionally in regards to the Bible, the date system of certain civilizations differed one from another, but all could be verified by scientific time and this was the key. With this understanding, I was able to keep count, and develop timelines from Adam all the way to the Roman Empire times and up to this day. The Bible timeline becomes so exact that even if a king ruled for a few months it became apart of the count. I came to understand there was no ten year discrepancy but that it was actually apart of prophecy and concerns the time that Adam was created opposed to the actual time he became a living breathing soul. This realization led me to recognize a repetitive pattern of time that occurred all throughout history over the course of thousands of years that was apart of prophecy.

Based upon just a straight consecutive count, I dated the year that Daniel was given this ‘end of the world’ prophecy to be in the year 488 BC and confirmed it based upon its comparison to other strategic recorded events such as the time of Alexander-the-great, the Destruction of the temple in AD 70 and the Star of Bethlehem. But then too, I came to realize that ‘the end of the world judgment’ was based upon a given set period of time that the Creator God, JEHOVAH [and Jesus] allowed mankind to exist within before he judged both good deeds and evil deeds. In other words, he has given out many different ‘TIMED APPOINTED PROPHECIES’ [or Judgments] and this 2500 year judgment of ‘a time, times and a half’ was one of many. These TIME FACTORS are exact and are in relation to our solar system and the planet earth and encompasses the time in regards to time differences before and after the earth was tilted. There are many exact and repetitive ‘time factors’ which some overlap throughout history. For example there are factors such as 3.5 [days, weeks, or years], 30, 3.5 years, 10, 12.5, 21, 33.5, 40, 50, [50 year Jubilee], 360, …1000 years and so much more, and they factor into the end time prophecies. Finally I realized that timelines are technically not ‘timelines’, but actually they are ‘TIME CYCLES’! After I computed the time factors given in the Bible, I was able to again confirm the date of 488 BC to be the year that Daniel had the vision. Finally, when I subtracted the Timed Appointed Prophecy of 2500 years from that year, WOW!--I automatically saw that it just so happened to be the very same prophecy of the 2012 Mayan prophecy of ‘end times’ we know of today. I was stunned. But however, there was another revelation: This prophecy becomes the most important Timed Appointed Prophecy [and judgment] especially for Black people all over the world and connects to the very purpose for the ‘the Apocalyptic Prophets’.

Prior to the time of Daniel and other Apocalyptic Prophets, the Hebrew Israelite judges and kings constantly and repeatedly bonded with certain White Supremacist systems through marriage bonds and when these systems got the better of them, overthrew them and put them and the Hebrew people in a suppressive existence, they repeatedly made appeals to their God to deliver them. They would forget about their own way of life and customs and cling to other foreign customs but when they became overpowered and victimized, suddenly they would remember their God and the fact that they were suppose to be defined as ‘a Black Hamitic civilization’! And up rose their Nazarites…! And they would many times be delivered only to worship Baal and Ashteroth again and again. This went on and on, and off and on, for almost a thousand years! And finally God said, ‘No more’. The Greek-Minoan civilization was overthrown beginning in 1662 BC and the Northern Hebrew Nation was overthrown in 662 BC and these dates were determined based upon a consecutive count and confirmed byway of an amazing revelation of a ‘Timed Appointed Factor’ of ‘62’ [or 62.5], and written in the Bible. Some of the ‘Timed Appointed Periods’ that God allotted these Hebrews within their own systems, well, they became so evil, JEHOVAH judged some of them categorically and sent many of them away from their blessings sooner than what they were even allotted! He only kept a remnant of the Hebrews intact under these periodic ‘APPOINTED TIME FACTORS’ up and until the time of the Roman Empire and then after that, ‘he let em go!’--serve the white people they so wanted to!

Daniel was apart of the Jews that did not go back to Jerusalem after the 70 year period, ‘a Timed Appointed Judgment’. This 70 year period of captivity was the prophecy of the Prophet Jeremiah that caused Daniel to realize that it was only a small factor of time allotted with in a much larger reality that he was not aware of right away. And one major reason that alerted Daniel and so many other suffering people at that time was due to a change in leaders under the Black Babylonian system. Life went from bad to worse for many and Daniel became depressed and searched for answers, and therefore the spirit of God came to comfort him and give him a direction…and hope concerning a prophecy about the ‘end times’ that was already written about by earlier prophets long before his own time. Daniel’s presence though, under this Black Babylonian system marked the time that the clock was set. He had this vision in 488 BC and it was the first year of the reign of Belshazzar, a son of the founder of the system and the last ruler of that system. Belshazzar was given 12.5 years to prove himself and then in 475 BC, his time was up, the handwriting was on the wall, and he was found wanting. He was overthrown byway of the Medo-Persians, and that next year Cyrus , a Persian, wrote a decree that the Jews could go back to their homelands marking that they had been under the Babylonians for exactly 70 years. But like Daniel and Esther, some Jews remained under the Medo-Persian system.

Many of the earlier Hebrews that were forced up and into Black Babylonia and made captives under these Black people could not understand why the Creator God would judge them and put them under a system of Black people that worshiped many idols. They could not recognize that, unlike them, the Chaldeans under their founder had no problem with Black Unity. The Hebrews missed the fact that part of their very foundation was that they were intermixed with Hamitic blood and they were so desperately trying to be anything other than that! So according to the Bible, Jehovah switched allegiance. The founder of this kingdom-empire system, Nebuchadrezzar [ie. Storm Cloud, Black Cloud, Dark Cloud] became angry because the Hebrew-Jews were making bonds with the White civilizations, his previous captors. He continued to try and work with those Jewish kings for awhile and but eventually, he stormed down on them and drove most of the Jews out of their lands and razed their cities and their temple. But when Nebuchad tried to force certain Hebrews to worship his idols and his religion, he was confronted by the Spirit of God and he stopped his religious demonstrations against the Jews and later, he converted and his writings are in the Bible today. But the problem occurred when his later descendants came to rule after his death. Just like the Hebrew Israelites, past Cush Hamitic kings also had a history of turning against their own people and bonding with Asteroth and more importantly, because they are the beginning of greatness for all Black systems in this post-flood world, when their kings went off in this way, they brought hardship to the Black world as a whole. When those Black men became evil and filled with self-hatred there was no hope for the Black world. And this was part of the mystery of the Creator God’s permissive will. He gave those Chaldeans one last time to prove themselves under their systems and when they began to repeat history, then he let them go too.

How can the world be corrected and have peace if sin can hide itself in darkness and not be allowed to manifest itself fully? If White Supremacist can hide under a Black king and Black people within that system and commit atrocities against the Black race, then why should God not judge that kind of system? If Black people support that kind of system and allow themselves to be exploited for the cause of White Supremacy then, are they not apart of the problem? Since those ancient Cush Hamites, Hebrews and etc. turned away from their origins and elevated Whiteness above their own people in their systems, then Jehovah finally let them go--for 2500 years! This is the essence of the Apocalypse. It was both a prophecy and a judgment against Black systems. Jesus came in the middle of this as was prophesized by Daniel, and the crowd shouted for Roman rule! The Hebrews elevated the Herods, Black-biracial kings, over a man of their own culture and of their own womankind. The Hebrews chose to exist under a foreign Black ruler as benefactors that was ultimately headed up by Whites in Rome, Italy. Should we blame the Creator God for the sins of our ancestors and their acts of self-hatred? They repeatedly bonded with White people and placed them higher than themselves within their own original systems. They caused themselves to become vulnerable to become overthrown again and again. After the downfall of the Chaldeans, the White dominated systems that formed beginning with the ancient Medo-Persians finally had their time and chance to prove their systems on the basis of their acknowledgment of the Creator God and on human rights issues. Hindsight reveals this became a crucial point in time, a time that White systems were finally acknowledged by the Creator God for being just that; a White presence on the planet. And they had 2500 years! However, there is a Catch-22 reality as well though.

When certain ancient White people so diligently separated themselves apart from Black people on the basis of color and wanted so desperately to become acknowledged by God for their whiteness, he did so, but at the end of this 2500 year prophecy when God releases his Black people of whom have remained true to him and of whom has suffered under this predicament of Color Caste Systems that were formed and not swayed away from their Creation of being Black, then White Supremacist people and their many supporters will have forever separated themselves from the blessings to come to the victims that suffered as a result of exploitations of this type of system. Hindsight reveals that though the Creator God did acknowledge the presence of Whiteness, it would be impossible for him to believe that Whiteness also means supremacy over Blackness, because that would be the epitome of his eternal judgment against Satan, that Old Dark Angel, and his fallen angels. Satan is the beginning of Self-Hatred, and White Supremacy began before the Creation of Adam and Eve according to the Bible.

According to a general census, the population of the world is at about six (6) billion, and it seems so impossible to believe that the Apocalypse could ever happen on a global level. But on the other hand, when the history of this world is considered, this whole earth has known racism, Colorism, and intense acts of violence on genocidal levels against the Black presence on this planet, repeatedly throughout times byway of Black, White, Red systems and etc.--for about 6000 years. The continent of Africa also has this history of Black systems that exact cruelty towards other Black people all for the service of White Supremacy. Since ancient times governments that set up on this basis of Black hatred eventually come to attack other kinds of ethnic peoples as well that have become drawn into the process for one reason or another. This is a repetitive process throughout times but Jehovah decided to set the clock and allow the Devil to have his time to prove his argument against God’s Creation, whether we choose to do as he did not want to do, and exist as a Black presence by our own choice despite the hate and exploitation received. Therefore, it does seem obvious that only a higher power can intervene to break this long running agenda. For these reasons, the Apocalypse does not seem to be so remote of an idea. As a popular song goes, ‘He’s got the whole world in his hand’. Therefore it also seems that due to research, this ‘end time’ prophecy would actually be ‘a beginning time’ for the kind of people deprived of human rights and for others who fight against suppressive systems in the world that have set up and support White Supremacy. This is the essence of the Apocalypse.

*INTERESTING INFO*

The Age of Enlightenment~Renaissance~
    The Illuminati

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    2 CORINTHIANS 11:14.

And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
    DANIEL 11:35.

4022 BC---4012------------------------488--------AD 2-----------------------------------2012 BC---

*1662 B.C.~ The Destruction of Greece-Minoa Begins
    1662 B.C.~ The Beginning of the 18th Dynasty Begins in Egypt~ New Kingdom Period
    662 B.C.~ The Downfall of Hebrew Northern Nation [Ten Tribes]
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68242

2012~ Today’s Scientist & Mayan Prophecy~ They Now Agree

FOX NEWS: 2012 North Pole/South Pole Will Flip
    ~Interview of Physicist ~

*Note: It sure is funny how no one mainstream Scientist mentions the Prophecy of Daniel or that Jesus swore he would return in this year, 2012 [DANIEL 7:25 & DANIEL 12:6,7]. Jesus says that no one knows the day or hour of his actual return, not even him, but he absolutely swore to a year… hmh.​

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Hi, Sister CD!

Yes, there are several threads here about the year 2012.

Here is one I responded to a while back....

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49036

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    ...:court:

I love it when you said:

"It would seem very inconsistent of God to allow the Mayans to discover such an amazing truth while keeping the many Old Testament prophets ignorant of the timing of the events." ​

Bingo! And also as you wrote, it was made clear that no one knows the day or hour... Also as you've said the date 3114 is inconsistent too. Additionally, based on my research and from what I gather from the scriptures, I think Jesus said that he was going to send his angels before him, so that to me means that there will be a space of time between the angels coming and Jesus actually coming--Second Coming.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thanks...but I didn't write that, Sister.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Oops! I forgot, it was a link. Thanks just the same. It was a great article and a great post.