Black Poetry : Dangers of Hesitation

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Dec 24, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I thought but wait,
    hold up let me think,
    my emotion is swinging tides,
    i work but give away my grind,
    i got a business but no-body is down so...
    why am i in a rush to slow down i think...
    when no-body is down i think i'm choosing sides...
    i know no sides when it comes to bringing justice...
    dangers of hesitation will get your will murdered.

(Diary of a Black Man)

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Afraid to turn back hearing i told you lectures with stank attitudes be the dangers of hesitation like when my first time in a monte carlo double S black with orange stripes dark tinted windows floor shift mad transmission and phat gear ratio and i closed the door...i felt differently shifted into a guy who felt power at the specific time within the hour crank me up motor and we ignited the chambers once the key inserted in turn me forward vroooom with a constant purrrr i felt the chill of power as i shifted into drive pressing the brakes in softly just to release them and press the gas pedal a little bit i went forward a whole lot head back buns clinched in uplifted body lightest with two hands on the steering wheel focused dayum what a rush cause life fore once was deadly open to be destined at high speed unrealness gets the best of the past me out into the winds is dangers of hesitation....

(Diary of a Black Man)