Black People : Dangerously Enlightening Class Tonight!!!

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Tonights Class will be dangerously enlightening for our people as the process of healing continues. Before going any further I want to say that, I saw the thread where two members where going head to head which in essence got one sister banned. Why am I commenting on this? I'm commenting on it because had she or the other sister came to "my first class", that thread would have never been written and an understanding of black males, black females, black men, black women, mothers, fathers and children would have had a clarity that none could deny as being true.

Tonights class is simply called "The Religious Factor" and it is one where I want everyone to bring their King James Bible and a highlighter to class. History and the Bible is about to clear up the mystery as I explore the "Issue of Abraham" and "No miracles of Moses" in part one of this series. The most difficult thing to do in terms of reaching our people who are conditioned in order to enlighten them is to try and do it when we "have not mastered the very book that they were conditioned by."

Before this series is finished you will have mastered it to the degree of never needing another book to open the eyes of our people in need of healing. The very vibrations of one grain of truth can cause a whole mountain to crumble...and tonight the mountain is going to shake, rattle and roll.

If you have a friend, bring them also as this class will not be an attack but a revelation of insight long over due, long hidden and badly needed by all. In ending I want you to consider this.

It is said that "The Truth Will Set Us Free"...That statement alone equally reveals to us that; "Anytime we are not in search of the truth, we are not in search of our freedom either". My understanding of this one truth alone and those of us claiming to be in search of our freedom will be revealed by who is in class tonight and who isn't. There are no blinders on my eyes and there shouldn't be any on yours either.

See ya at 8:00 p.m. tonight!!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

...Dangerously Enlightening Class

Tonights Class will be dangerously enlightening for our people as the process of healing continues. Before going any further I want to say that, I saw the thread where two members where going head to head which in essence got one sister banned. Why am I commenting on this? I'm commenting on it because had she or the other sister came to "my first class", that thread would have never been written and an understanding of black males, black females, black men, black women, mothers, fathers and children would have had a clarity that none could deny as being true.

Tonights class is simply called "The Religious Factor" and it is one where I want everyone to bring their King James Bible and a highlighter to class. History and the Bible is about to clear up the mystery as I explore the "Issue of Abraham" and "No miracles of Moses" in part one of this series. The most difficult thing to do in terms of reaching our people who are conditioned in order to enlighten them is to try and do it when we "have not mastered the very book that they were conditioned by."

Before this series is finished you will have mastered it to the degree of never needing another book to open the eyes of our people in need of healing. The very vibrations of one grain of truth can cause a whole mountain to crumble...and tonight the mountain is going to shake, rattle and roll.

If you have a friend, bring them also as this class will not be an attack but a revelation of insight long over due, long hidden and badly needed by all. In ending I want you to consider this.

It is said that "The Truth Will Set Us Free"...That statement alone equally reveals to us that; "Anytime we are not in search of the truth, we are not in search of our freedom either". My understanding of this one truth alone and those of us claiming to be in search of our freedom will be revealed by who is in class tonight and who isn't. There are no blinders on my eyes and there shouldn't be any on yours either.

See ya at 8:00 p.m. tonight!!!

Keita,

With all due respect, since you have titled tonight’s lecture around principles that are opposing between us, I will not be in attendance for reasons that you should be familiar with. When your class gets to a different direction of healing for our people, one that respects the right to opposing views and differences, yet attempts coalescing as a united front against the common enemy, which is to say, the stranger (the white man), I will be in attendance.

With all due respect, since you have titled tonight’s lecture around principles that are opposing between us, I will not be in attendance for reasons that you should be familiar with. When your class gets to a different direction of healing for our people, one that respects the right to opposing views and differences, yet attempts coalescing as a united front against the common enemy, which is to say, the stranger (the white man), I will be in attendance.

Personally speaking, your reply does confuse me a little. You have a book out whereby you admit that "the image of Jesus has been misrepresented" by portraying him as being white. As a thinking black person, are we to say that "that was the only lie that was told to our people by our common enemy, the white man?" In other words, the white man just told us "one lie"and then stopped? Is that what we are to believe brother?

If that is what you are saying then that makes you no better than the white man if you believe, advocate or declare that "that is all white people did" that has our people so damaged today to the point where we are now in need of healing on ALL LEVELS.

Since my original statement was "The truth shall set us free and that anybody not in search of the truth is not in search of our freedom either"...you obviously must feel as if you already have the truth, which I declare that YOU DO NOT. This is not a matter of principles at all, for I can not change history or distort what the 17th Bible has written in it...I can only reveal it as it is.

The Bible equally says that "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light" Luke 8:17. We are likewise told in Romans 12:2 that "we would be transformed or changed by a RENEWING OF OUR MINDS". It didn't say we would be transformed or changed by BELIEVING or by having FAITH...but by a RENEWING OF OUR MINDS...and even you must agree that our minds need renewing...with the exception of yours of course.

So all that hogwash you wrote about our "opposing views is just that...HOGWASH!! You do not step up to the plate to battle the white man or to bring about the healing of our people half dressed or half armed. Like your signature says: This is for all the brothers tired of shuckin and jivin...now which one are you doing?...SHUCKIN OR JIVIN?...Step behind the wheel and lets start drivin!!

Peace!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Personally speaking, your reply does confuse me a little. You have a book out whereby you admit that "the image of Jesus has been misrepresented" by portraying him as being white. As a thinking black person, are we to say that "that was the only lie that was told to our people by our common enemy, the white man?" In other words, the white man just told us "one lie"and then stopped? Is that what we are to believe brother?

If that is what you are saying then that makes you no better than the white man if you believe, advocate or declare that "that is all white people did" that has our people so damaged today to the point where we are now in need of healing on ALL LEVELS.

Since my original statement was "The truth shall set us free and that anybody not in search of the truth is not in search of our freedom either"...you obviously must feel as if you already have the truth, which I declare that YOU DO NOT. This is not a matter of principles at all, for I can not change history or distort what the 17th Bible has written in it...I can only reveal it as it is.

The Bible equally says that "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light" Luke 8:17. We are likewise told in Romans 12:2 that "we would be transformed or changed by a RENEWING OF OUR MINDS". It didn't say we would be transformed or changed by BELIEVING or by having FAITH...but by a RENEWING OF OUR MINDS...and even you must agree that our minds need renewing...with the exception of yours of course.

So all that hogwash you wrote about our "opposing views is just that...HOGWASH!! You do not step up to the plate to battle the white man or to bring about the healing of our people half dressed or half armed. Like your signature says: This is for all the brothers tired of shuckin and jivin...now which one are you doing?...SHUCKIN OR JIVIN?...Step behind the wheel and lets start drivin!!

Peace!!

Keita,

First, I am sorry you feel my position to be hogwash, because I stand firm in it, regardless. Second, no, that is not what I am saying nor is it all I say. There are many lies to be corrected; you and I just disagree on which ones. Perhaps had we completed our discourse in a thread you started awhile back, concerning the 20 books, we would probably have a mutual understanding by now, its unfortunate you stop posting to the thread.

Brother, I stepped up to the plate sometime ago, and I am on the battle field combating the white man with the truth I have, which is neither shuckin nor jiving. As far as this: Step behind the wheel and lets start drivin!!, the record will show that I have come to you on numerous occasions trying to do just that; so, I'm waiting on you my brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back