Black People : Dangerous territory....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nevar, Jun 28, 2010.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    I never thought I would let danger come into my life. I was a good girl who sort of speak went bad. I crave for bad just like any other girl who was longing for a litttle action. My family believe strongly against Taboo such as women lying with women and so on. Most of my friends are gay, and we all have a wonderful relationship better than my straight friends. Women tend to keep up so much drama and it is so relaxing to relate to my gay friends about problems with our men. My family would kill me if they knew I was active in the gay community. I love all types of people it shouldn't really matter what a person preference is as long as they are comfortable with it. Plus I'm not a hypocrite I can say I had fantasies about being with other women. I listen how my lesbian friends talk about their sex lives and I have been intrigued ever since. Sex I think can be a little over rated, but who am I to judge. Everyday I live in a fantasy world to exscape the problems that exist. My mother left me when I was ten and now my father is raising me ever since. Things that had to pertain to female problems he let his women teach me about my period and other things that was going on. I think the first time I was attracted to a woman was when one of my dad girlfriend was walking around me naked. Instead of just turning away I just stared, and I think she wanted me to see her that way. It was a awkward moment for me because she walked up to me and whispered something in my ear. The words that she said to me was something and from that day I had a secret interest for women.

She was my dad on and off again girlfriend I was sixteen and she was nineteen. I heard all the other girls use to talk about her being fresh with women, and how she stole men women from them. They say she has a skill no man could ever match. So I guess what I'm saying she was my first and last until I met Sonya. Sonya was a bad girl on her own, she was always in and out of foster care. She didn't need rules she made them. No man could tame what was inside of her she was a real rough ryder. She has a huge reputation for cutting someone who got in her way, and she always get's what she want. One day I was outside the sandwhich shop minding my own business, and then the unthinkable happens. I was reading the paper and she just stops to me and say, (Sonya) Hey beautiful, how are you? I just look at her and smiled didn't mutter a word. When I didn't answer her she said again, (Sonya) hey beautiful haven't ya mama ever told you it is rude to not speak when someone is complementing you. (Vanessa) first I thank you and second I don't have a mama. My mama hasn't taught me anything as far as I am concern. (Sonya) alright, alright mama don't need to get all hostile. Do you mind if I join you for lunch? I should have that day just told her no, but those secret urges was brewing in me. Three months later here I am dating a woman not just any woman, but a bad girl. to be continued..........

I want to say to all my stories are purely imagination only please don't confuse with me. I write from my heart and I write from within. This is a totally new direction as far as writing as I am concern. Please don't judge my cover, but only for the contents my pen is now going.....I hope you enjoy fam!

Nevar112/Lavette112

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    WOW sis you dap down one deep tale spin of a good gurl gone wild and bad into
    a territory of the G-thang !