Black People : Dangerous territory....second part

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nevar, Jun 28, 2010.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    Sadistic is what I become all the Christian morals I have are now gone. God would be displeased how I let her please me between my legs. Oh god she keeps it wet for me like no other. One day after making love she said it would be cool if I could watch you on the other end. I'm like what is she talking about on the other end. She looked in the direction of the web cam now I'm truly puzzled. (Sonya) now I know we are in a committed relationship, and all but you know what would please me is you pleasing yourself while on cam. I'm like ok that is workable, and then she dropped the bomb on me. I want you to see you pleasuring yourself with other partners that we both picked. Now I'm dumbfounded how can she asked me to do something like that that I thought she was feeling me. Don't look at me like that Vanessa this is another way to heighten sexual pleasure. (Vanessa) ya sure this will please you baby. (Sonya) of course baby this will please don't I take care of business then if you my woman then do as I say. It was the way she said do as I say was so sexy I jumped her again. Now my mind was telling me no, but another part of me wanted to please her. It was all about her how she had me open like that. I never had noone to pay attention to me like that before.

Three weeks later she approached me again with the idea so I agreed to go victim hunting. Yeah I said victim hunting because little did she know she was about to. We seen this dumb, ditzy chick she looked hot and okay. So I set up dinner and a date at my place. Dinner seem not to be on her mind she liked the way that I looked. She started kissing on me, and I made sure I looked directly in the camera giving Sonya a show. The more I looked into the camera the more intense we got. Laying her down on the bed I imagine Sonya being with me. The look she gave me made me flipped to the next scene I couldn't believe. Silver, quick, slit, blood curdling scream, blood, and more blood. Silver, silence body still. What the hell did I just do? And all I could do was look into the red button with a blank sadastic stare.........

To be continued.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    O' my gosh

hey sis that color was hard to read and get into kinda hurts but i made it to the end
    and can't wait til the next joint hit pt.3 sis give me mo !!!