Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

aftermath

i've seen many in **** like dis and who knows why!
i guess ya right coz only thang good from it
is that u still have ya sanity but yet a broken heart
man this road i've been one in my life
if i could do it all ova i would do it without cheatting
i only lost...i was checked wit no mate))):rolleyes:

sho ya right

that's why i took years ago that look
into da mirror and saw the false lust
love and rapture before it got out of
hand .......man so many turn there back
and let it be coz of some lustful act or
a booty call that can be fatal
it's a self destructional world of bliss
we live in so much corruption in the thing
called LOVE
not many can live right after a torn relationship
wit all the pain and lost trust
we seem to forget our true love at home
for a fast piece of tail....that can blow ya into
a coma of bad consumptional sexuality
why cheat !
why lie
whats wrong at home
well men let there little head run thangz
and foolishly ya big head smiles
women that sweet tingle of twich
can cause ya lover ya trust and self
respect under false fast sex of hot lust
one pose......washing won't do !!
Amun-Ra man this is real so preach the word
maybe some of us r listening.......:rolleyes:

Ra

throughtout time and countries, in many societies and cultures, adultery was not only committed but accepted.....how many cultures accept that men can have more than one wife, how many cultures accept that it is a mans right to have a mistress, which his wife has no choice but to accept or leave....in Saudi Arabia, they are allowed more than one wife, to bear their children... a mistress or mistresses, who they will keep but not have children with..and concubines that they can have sex with..

Queens and ladies, while not doing it openly, also liked to have affairs behind their husbands backs, as long as it didn't become public knowledge, it was swept under the carpet...

my point is, that throughout time, this type of behaviour has been accepted practise....so maybe in a round about way..that mentality has carried over into todays society....for both men and women...

I think people who cheat are selfish, but they always have the thought at the back of their mind that they will not get caught doing it...so they are prepared to take the risk...then there are those who don't care anyway, if they cheat and their partner leaves, simple, find another partner...

it's another case of the grass looking greener on the other side, until you get to the other side and look back over the fence...

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back