Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

So are men no more dogs and women no more gold diggers when your gay?
Or does being gay just blind you from the flaws you see when your looking straight?:confused:

being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread. i am just saying that thats what quite a few women claim to have turned gay because they have been cheated on or treated so bad for so long that they just gave up men altogether.

being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread.

That's what I say. Which is why I replied
after I read this

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

ALL WOMEN ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND HOS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.

After I read this it seemed non-sensible but I'm glad to see you say
being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread.

i am just saying that thats what quite a few women claim to have turned gay because they have been cheated on or treated so bad for so long that they just gave up men altogether.

So I'll just say this
Sometimes a screw can get stripped when it is in too tight or it wasn't being used by the right tool, all it needs to loosen up is the right driver. Not another screw.

:cool:

IT is a shame that people do cheat. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around. so, this is why its such a vicious cycle because people get used to cheating and it becomes apart of every relationship for them.

people also have a false perception of what love is. you cheat, but you will kill someone if they did it to your sisters, mothers and daughters.
you would think with STD's and crazy people on edge, you would think people would have the sense enough to not cheat. pay back is a *****. people know this.

you know what? these cheaters have NO SELF CONTROL. they are so busy trying to mkae the other person look stupid, that they constantly set themselves up for a horrible life. then when it spirals out of control you hear:

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

ALL WOMEN ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND HOS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.

I don't believe all men are such thing , there are some brothers out here who value

there relationship/marriage and have strong family ties

I don't for once see or believe any sister is a H...... just confused on who to love
in order to get something you have to give something , what you call gold diggers
are young women looking for things that dream to have .

Gay is a two sided coin as well being gay don't mean one won't cheat as well
they play the game too wanting the pie and the cookie they look for gems and
wealth in life .

most of all we are human beings who make mistakes when we fail to learn from them
is when we become blind to the facts and the truth , cheating is a deadly game in some
cases and a foolish one in others ....you only win a round or two before it all come caving
in on your head , male / female gay don't matter they all cheat for many reasons
and some just to see if they can or weak mentally under the scope of lust / greed
or other means .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back