Black People : Dangerous Experiments on Humans

I haven't touched FLOOR-IDE since I was in Elementary School. I always wondered what Chemicals they put in things such as Toothpaste, Mouthwash, and whatnot. That is a very, very good area for the 'Poisonous ones' in the Dental Industry to destroy hue-mans. Do I condone it? H- no, but I don't have the power to initiate or terminate; they sure do.

KM

KWABENA said:
I haven't touched FLOOR-IDE since I was in Elementary School. I always wondered what Chemicals they put in things such as Toothpaste, Mouthwash, and whatnot. That is a very, very good area for the 'Poisonous ones' in the Dental Industry to destroy hue-mans. Do I condone it? H- no, but I don't have the power to initiate or terminate; they sure do.

KM
Adolph Hitler used fluoride in the concentration camps because it shuts down certain centers in the brain and makes prisoners docile. Fluoride is a main ingredient in PROZAC and the fluorine ion is used in sarin nerve gas. Additionally, rat poison is made from this stuff but dentist swear that it's good for your teeth.

http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/fluoride.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back