Black Sports : DANCING AND PRANCING OUTTA CONTROL, OUTTA ORDER...

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Isaiah, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Peops, I will go on record as saying that when I first saw a spike and dance in the end zone, I loved it, and imitated it as a kid... It was cutting edge, it was so African, so spontaneous, and put our culture on display in such a wonderful and exuberant way... Yeah, like Bobby Byrd would say, "I know Ya Got Soul - If ya didn't ya wouldn't be in here!"

Now, this stuff these brothers are doing now aint got nothing to do with soul, nothing to do with African culture... It has do with Me, Me, Me, Loook at ME! And it's mad sickening to see defensive linemen going off into some dumb dance for making a simple tackle when their team is getting their *** kicked on the scoreboard... Pure stupidity and selfishness is involved in that, and if I were a coach, and saw that garbage the player would be immediately fined and possibly suspended... The game is about TEAM, and aint no ME in TEAM... Just wondering if anybody else gets annoyed by all of the selfish celebrating over meaningless tackles, touchdowns, baskets... I dig Barry Sanders attitude about scoring, which was act like ya been there before...

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Must be talking about Ray Lewis....

3. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother Pan, I really wish it were just one meat head, but all of these knucklehead brothers - all of 'em - are doing it, and it's so damned sickening... Hell, they even got the white boys doing their spastic best to get in on the foolishness... Everybody got their little stupid wiggle and jiggle routine, and they aint done nothing to be that excited... It's PHONY with a capital P!

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    they killing the fun of the game now with all these stupid dances and outbust crap
    from T.O too Ray Lewis they all doing the wildthing as i call it !
    SHAME.............. PLAYBALL what i say it won't be your first score nor your last. :insane:

5. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Rich, sometimes it gets downright embarrassing! Some of these cats caint even dance... They 'bout as spastic as the white boys(LOL!) Just cause ya Black don't mean you kin git down, now!(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Isaiah...............u know a lot of them stick out like a sore thumb
    or a stiff chicken laying eggs but it really is getting out of hand
    taking the fun from the game every TD is a leg dance or body shaking
    smh .......whew and now some white boys trying it ....

I'm calling the dancers from FAME to teach these guys something a few moves ....lol

7. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    [email protected]!

Yeah, buddy, I think those hiphop beats have kinda made Black kids mad stiff in the hips, yo!(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah