Black Entertainment : Damian Marley

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by iceman911, Nov 26, 2001.

1. iceman911

iceman911 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hey if u guys haven't heard of damian marley i definitely think u should check him out. His album "halfway tree" is the best new reggae album of the year!!!! its called halfway tree and its some hot ****. Songs like "It was Written" have guest appearances by Stephen Marley, Capleton, and Drag on. you gotta give that track a listen to on http://www.damianmarleymusic.com they've got alot of samples on there. I really like the fact the way Damian mixes hip-hop in with reggae. he really knows how to write some hot tracks. my personal fave is paradise, where he works with jimmy cozier. and More Justice where he definitely sounds alot like his dad bob marley. this is an amazing and cool new album. so I think everyone should get a listen in on this while they got the chance . to learn more about damian marley you can even check out his interview on http://209.208.242.131/real/ram/dmarleywc.ram

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)