Black Poetry : daily bread

j'hiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
i can see the dawn permeate its glory
throughout my house as i awake with the rhythm and praise of fred hammond and kirk whalum and
the fragrance of eucalyptus candles annointing it with the scent of peace

my spirit recalls passages of david as i arise from a short night's rest as i and revel in the handiwork of God
it's formation it's meaning its social order its wisdom its
function
i'm in awe of the sun for in it can see far beyond my own horizon
i'm in awe of the sky for in it i can see how nfinite i am in spirit and potential to do all things through He who strengthens me
i'm in awe of the trees for the trees can endure all weathers and winds being ruffled by the tornado and ministered to by the breeze never leaving its root still able to bear its fruit

i bask in nature until a phone call which was my dearest momz and she did not know that while she was speaking i was grateful for her
as with my family and friends, and considering those who left on to Him...

incouraged, i forget about yesterday for yesterday i chose to "make" my path ..He tells me to "take" your path that i've already made" as i can yet see treasures on my way.
i pray my strength
for great is the length of this path, but greater is the light...

cleansed , i begin to exit the door and begin with the "norm" of life.
i turn around to see if i've left anything and discovered i had not eaten.
oh, but i did.

daily bread

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back