Black Short Stories : Daddy, Dre?(No She Didn't part 5)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Jun 1, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    WASSUUUUUUUUUP all you nosey tricks,sluts,pros,monkeys,skettles...whateva you wanna be called I'm back.You see I decided to come back to you people and it's been a week since the party.Mmmmm,mmmmm,mmmm,must I say more about Dre?:lol:Yes,I saw him again on Monday me and Truty went down to the gym and he was there working out.Why were we there?Well,Truty claims she wanted to play basketball,but as soon as we walked through them doors I saw why.Brothers was tooooo fine,I promise I woulda been the water girl and they towel if they needed me to get that sweat up:lol:.That ugly girl I whooped was there all on some dude,it wasn't even Derick,I assumed she found out about the baby and moved on.She even had the nerve to get up and come speak to me.
    "Hey liona,can I say I'm sorry for how I acted?"
    "Sure,if you decide to keep out my way and I don't want you talkin to me no more.That's one of my rules after I redo yur face you do not talk to me again,am I clear?"
    She looked at me as if I was speaking another language or something,but I know she understood I had a rep to keep.She slowly nodded her head and went back over to the boy posted on the wall.
    Truty asked,"Why you do her like that,she tried to apologize?"
    "Because Truty, dang are you slow or something, me and her are enemies and I never liked her to begin with ole ugly moose she lucky I let her even get close to me."
    "Well Liona,I gotta say this,but you gone need her one day."
    I couldn't believe she said that to me.What I'ma need that dizzy broad for?
    "Truty look you sourin' my mood right now where ya fine cuzzin at?"
    She shook her head and pointed towards the pool,"He's in there."
    I grinned,pulled up my shorts a little higher and tied my T-shirt up on the side.
    When I walked into the pool room the nastiest smell struck my nose and this ugly child popped out the corner with poop smashed in his hand.
    "Oh my God,WHO IS THIS CHILD'S MAMA?"I yelled grabbing the child by the wrist and splashing pool water on his hand.
    "I am ma'am is there a problem?"This girl that looked about 17 or 18 said rushing beside me.
    "Yes,your son had...his poop in his hand."
    She smiled and started to laugh,"Oooh Dre,you are so bad,come here."
    He bowed his head and fell into her embrace,while she rocked him from side to side.I couldn't believe she thought that junk was cute.She just thanked me and went on about her business and took her stinky son with her.I looked around the gym to see if I saw Dre and sure enough he was there,but the female with the nasty little boy was with him also.Do you all think I cared?Ummmmmmmm,NO :lol:I took my butt right on over there and said hello to Dre.He looked up in surprise and said hello back before getting out the water to come give me a hug.
    "How are you doing girl?"He asked wrapping a towel around his waist.
    His face was even cuter with water on it,not to include his chocolate frame.I wanted to scream,"Me,coo,coo,for cocoa puffs!"
    "I'm fine and you?"
    "All good,who you here with?"
    "Truty,she's in the gym playing ball."
    "Yea,I bet she's a lil Lisa Leslie."
    I looked around to think of something to say or ask,but I didn't have to he did it.
    "Well,it was good seeing you again pretty,but I gotta get back to my girl before she suspect something,"He said winking and turning to go back to them.I was pissed,he ain't posed to have no lady and if that's his baby,I'm too heart broken.I left the pool room disappointed and ran to find Truty.Once again she was all up in some dude face kissing on him and acting dizzy.
    "Truty,I'm ready to go home,"I said in a low voice trying not to attract any attention to myself.
    "O.k. Liona,ooh when you going home?"She asked with an attitude.
    I didn't say a word just left out the building and walked home.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When I got home my mama was in the dining room reading the newspaper.
    "Hey Adreliona,Tanisha called,"she said putting the paper down and taking a sip from her mug.
    "O.k. ma,did she leave a message?"
    "No,but she sound sad."
    I rushed upstairs to my room and grabbed the cordless off it's cradle.I lay on the bed and dialed Tanisha's number.
    "Hello,"she answered,it had sounded like she cried all day.
    "Yea,boo boo what's wrong?"
    "Liona,I'm scared to have this baby."
    "Why?"
    "Because,I ain't old enough,we only in middle school."
    "You should have thought of that before you got knocked up Tanisha."
    "I know that Liona,but it wasn't planned...I mean it was,but it wasn't.You know how some guys can just touch you and make you feel like the world?"
    At that point I realized I never told her about Truty's cousin Dre.
    "Yea,I understand,like Truty's cousin Dre,he's so sexy and oooh he just make you wanna call on Tyroooooone."
    I noticed she was a little silent on the other line and asked what's wrong.She started crying and screaming,"Liona don't mess with Dre,he ain't no good I know a girl who messed wit him and now she has his child a 3 year old little boy named after him."
    I didn't know what to do,maybe because I tried to forget what I witnessed or the fact that she was screaming like the boy was her son.
    "Tanisha,now you know me,I do not care for girlfriends."
    "Adreliona!Do not mess with him,I'm telling you,you will regret it and he's too old anyway he like 21 and the baby mama is 16 or 17 years old!"
    "Tanisha what's wrong with you are you and that girl related or something?"
    She paused,"No we are not,but I really don't have time to talk about it."
    "Well alright then,I'll call you tommorrow when you ain't havin' no mood swing!"
    I slammed the phone down in the cradle and wondered why Tanisha was so emotional when I brought up Dre's name.I mean yea it's obvious he aint no good by the way he treats me and the way he doesn't even aknowledge his son.I shook it off and went to sleep.

To be continued.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this story flowing feeling it
    nice read

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanx Rich

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    This was tyte. I can't wait to see what Tanisha was angry Liona called Dre's name. Aw sookie- sookie now, I hope it's something juicy. Don't leave us hangin' like that.

5. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Oooh thanx Foxi it's bustin out the can

6. PlayWitItPimp05

PlayWitItPimp05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student at MHS.
    a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
    Ratings:
    +1
    Girl this is hot :hot:
    Been peeping your stories out for a minute now
    Sounds like Liona's gonna get caught up....hope she's as smart as she thinks she is.
    Waiting on Pt. 6 :read:

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

7. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    thank you lots and i should have 6 comin soon :wink: