Black People : Dad Gives 10-Year-Old Daughter a Very Public Lesson in Acting Her Age

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
When Kevin Jones discovered that his 10-year-old daughter had created several secret social media accounts and was dating a boy, he was understandably upset. His response was to dress her in a pink T-shirt that reads: “I’m 10 Years Old” on the front and “5th Grader” on the back. She also donned barrettes, pink shoes, and a Sofia the First cartoon backpack. Jones posted photographs from all angles on his Facebook page as punishment for her rule-breaking, along with an update that reads, “Here’s the consequence behind her actions. An age-defining shirt. Yes people she is 5’9” & 10 years old.” His full post is below:

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/dad-give...ublic-lesson-in-acting-her-age-190141562.html

I think that this thread is very important in that it reveals that our children have always been way ahead of other peoples in our development. It also reveals the dangerous thought processes that our children now harbor within themselves due to exposure of info and or knowledge way ahead of their time frame due to the internet....even if it means lying to get it.

that's right, Baby!

When Kevin Jones discovered that his 10-year-old daughter had created several secret social media accounts and was dating a boy, he was understandably upset. His response was to dress her in a pink T-shirt that reads: “I’m 10 Years Old” on the front and “5th Grader” on the back. She also donned barrettes, pink shoes, and a Sofia the First cartoon backpack. Jones posted photographs from all angles on his Facebook page as punishment for her rule-breaking, along with an update that reads, “Here’s the consequence behind her actions. An age-defining shirt. Yes people she is 5’9” & 10 years old.” His full post is below:

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/dad-give...ublic-lesson-in-acting-her-age-190141562.html

I think that this thread is very important in that it reveals that our children have always been way ahead of other peoples in our development. It also reveals the dangerous thought processes that our children now harbor within themselves due to exposure of info and or knowledge way ahead of their time frame due to the internet....even if it means lying to get it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back