Black Short Stories : Da Dream Dat Crushed My Heart

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
Da dream i had tha other night, made me cry for several days. It wasn't a joke, but still it remains a mystery. In my dream, i saw my father, running from some estranged cop and the cop thought that he was somebody else, but it wasnt and he had gotten shot several times in da back, and i feared for his safety as far as mine. When the cop caught up wit him, he had shot him in the heart, and it made me cry to watch my father die. I was angry and sad at the same time. Can u imagine this happening to da person u love the most? I couldn't. When it was time to go to his funeral, i couldn't do nothing but sit down and cry all night. I didn't want to lose my father over some shooting. Or over someone who wasn't him. My father didn't deserve to die. He was innocent, and it hurted me so bad inside, that i knew it wouldn't come into reality. I luv my father with all my heart, and i'll die 4 him if anybody would've touched him. My family comes first before anything, and i would've regretted it every moment and every second i took. As i watched him die, it crushed my heart to pieces, knowing that if he were still alive, maybe none of this would've happened. When i woke up the next morning, i started screaming and crying. I was in so much pain. And at the same time, i thought about my grandmother when i was at her funeral 3 months ago. I cried when i seen her in her casket. She was sweet and kind and was always helping people. As for my father, i wouldn't want him to be hurt or go through any pain. I luv him to death and every night, i cry just thinkin about him. Since he's so far away. He's my blood, and blood is thicker than water.

Aaliyahmonet

wow...
very interesting dream..
sad, but interesting..
i dont usuallt get dreams like that--
but i do wonder sometimes like-whut would i do
if this one/or that one(which whom i love)died...
and that gets to me alot cuz i really shouldnt be dwellin on that...i try not to dwell on death....

enjoyable read luv....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back